Startling Facts about the Bush administration...

Product of the Cosmos

"I feel like God wants me to run for President. I can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. Something is going to happen."

- - George Bush, 2000

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=...ng+to+happen%22

When I heard him say that eery statement it sent chils down my spine. I knew our country was in for a ****ed up 4 years. And boy, lol, I was right.

I've been investigating(and will continue to) what money sources and corporations the governments around the world affiliate with.

Starting out, one group leaps out at me an amazingly amount the Carlyle group. The group so very rarely mentioned in the media(unless your watching farenheit 9-11).

The Group is managed by a team of former US Government personnel including its president Frank Carlucci, former deputy director of the CIA before becoming Defence Secretary. His deputy is James Baker II, who was Secretary of State under George Bush senior. Several high profile former politicians are employed to represent the company overseas, among them John Major, former British Prime Minister, along with George Bush senior, who is a former CIA director and of course former US Vice President and President.

By now everyone should know they did business with the Bin Laden family... I take that with a grain of salt. It doesn't prove anything.

They own large shares in:

7 up

Federal Data Corporation

Many others.

But, when 9-11 happened they implicated themslves pretty damn strongly with insider trading gaining before 9-11. Shortly before 9-11 a stock term call put-options that are basically wagers that the pertaining company will suffer big losses were done by the Carlyle Group on United Airlines. This is most definetly one of the important facts of the controversial 5 minutes edited out of Farenheit 9-11.

Too bad most of this group's assets/money net comes in from governments or we could revolt and stop buying their products..

For example Turkey and Saudi Arabia hiring the Carlyle Group to set up their aviation defense systems.

They are the supplier of air traffic control surveillance systems to the US Federal Aviation Authority(FAA).

Since the September 11 terrorist attacks, the Carlyle Group has reaped millions of dollars from government contracts on things such as cleaning up anthrax-infected buildings, including the Hart Senate Office Building, making X-ray scanners, providing logistics support to the U.S. military, making metal-bond structures in fighter jets and missiles, and providing employee background checks for the government.

Halliburton:

**** Cheney, CEO until 2000 election

"

Ambrosia3.gif

Well, what can you say.. if you vote republican in this election then youre either very rich or very stupid.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well Republicans in general aren't even close to the level Bush is IMO. I think he is his own catagory. There are some very reasonable Republicans out there. The ones I speak of ussually tend to be very religiously controlled and orthodox. But are moral people, who normally dont have the time to look into things very deeply.

And then there are the hardcore fanatics who refuse to look at anything past their bias.

Then the rich. lol.

I think 99.9% of republicans fit into those catagories.

But I agree in general terms with what you said....

Ambrosia3.gif

Sometimes its easier to be blunt :)

I dont deny the fact that there is a huge number of very reasonable people out there both in the party and supporting it. I just dont understand them because if you look behind every republican goverment since Nixon, they have all had some very unpleasant agendas, both obvious and hidden.

(yes, its odd that I, as a Swede is so involved in this but we are a very americanized country and one side effect of it is that I know more about foreign politics than domestic)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

i'll reiterate my relevant contribution...

just because PoTC claims proof of criminal activity does not make it so. likewise, the mere existence of such evidence is not to be trusted without verification.

quoting news reports is not evidence, particularly when the author has an agenda of his own.

the rich got richer last year simply because the economy improved. not much of a scam there. these guys have ALL of their money tied up in investments. mostly tech, which i why they also LOST 30-40% of their holdings during the crash... some even more. when the economy improves, investments do better and oila! more money. 10% btw, is not really a great return in the grand scheme of things.

all of these links to past employment tells an even better story, btw... maybe these people are the ones that actually have EXPERIENCE dealing with such ventures? huh? maybe? nearly every politician has a link to some corporate past interest. nothing to see here folks...

keep banging away at the drum PoTC.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Vote for Nader.  :(

Might as well vote for Bush. <_<

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

one could also provide an argument that the pope is the current coming of the anti-christ. and, using web resources, provide "proof" of such an argument. all quite nonsense, IMO (particularly if you don't prescribe to such notions as heaven, hell, christ, satan, etc...) :(

taks

ROFL. How can a country with a forty-plus percent base rate of income tax be Americanized?

Television, my friend- the destroyer of minds and purveyor of cultural imperialism.

..we've even got FoxNews...

*gasp* heaven forbid, alternative views... particulary from a station that openly supports, and advises, the republican... er, wait, that's CNN! ;)

true americanization ain't gonna happen from tv.

taks

Who edited my contribution to this thread?

It's impossible to tell anymore. Apparently, the moderators think that Obsidian's guidelines for them roughly translate into "do whatever you want", when the forum guidelines clearly define what is and isn't allowed.

As for this thread, I don't know why you bothered replying in the first place. I stopped taking it seriously the second PotC said that he had been "investigating" this matter in-depth. This is all obviously copied and pasted off of some site or some forum, and if there were any proof here, you would have already heard about it. It's not worth anyone's time to bother with it.

there's always hope he'll learn the concept of truly objective analysis. a practice not necessarily enabled by the internet. there's too much information there, much of it suspect.

taks

I get the feeling that the real reason why his little essay is stamped as unobjective is that its content is controversial.

I get the feeling that the real reason why his little essay is stamped as unobjective is that its content is controversial.

hardly. his little essay is stamped as lacking in objectivity simply because of his history. PoTC regularly cuts-and-pastes data from suspect/agenda-driven websites and touts "proof" without any verification. further, i think i've pointed out how easy it is to get sucked into web-based conspiracy theories that are based on nothing other speculative and/or anecdotal evidence, neither of which is proof by any means. more often coincidence. occam's razor violations abound...

taks

Uh it is stamped as unobjectionable because he never mentioned how the democratic candidate is married to a Hienze and directly influenced by the money of that corporation. Both sides are suspect when it comes to buisnesses they had their hands in. The thing that is so agrivating is that people tend to over look the bad portions of the side they are on.

well, he did say that kerry was the same thing... unfortunately, his footnote gets lost in the fact that he always points out problems with bush and never seems to be able to find them anywhere else. his agenda is more than obvious to those who have seen him post on a regular basis.

taks

well, he did say that kerry was the same thing... unfortunately, his footnote gets lost in the fact that he always points out problems with bush and never seems to be able to find them anywhere else.  his agenda is more than obvious to those who have seen him post on a regular basis.

taks

Agreed.