Allien jedis in your team

Since none of the other jedis in your team have been announced asside from the two female jedis.And since there is going to be more than 10 caracters that can join you.

I would really like to see a twi'lek jedi like Aylla Secura since she is one of the coolest jedis ever and another one like a Nautolan i really love kit Fisto.

Other allien caracters would also be cool.

In the first Kotor the only allien jedi was a Cathar wich really wasn't that cool of a caracter.

I would like to know how you feel about this.

Two words: Yuthura Ban

Exactly. We need to round up all the Yuthura Ban fans and try to get the devs to put her in the game as a NPC if she isn't already.

Everyone on board the Yuthura Ban Bus!! :rolleyes:

Well you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.

Yuthara Ban was an excellent character. I believe David Gaider said that Bioware considered making her a joinable NPC. I could be wrong though...

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Yuthara Ban was an excellent character. I believe David Gaider said that Bioware considered making her a joinable NPC. I could be wrong though...

I hope you are not wrong about this...

Yeah lets hope the info is right.

Well you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.

I was talking about the KoTOR 1 you realize...

but i hope i'm right too ;)

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I'm definately down with this guy.

Jedi

But then again, why keep using the same races over and over again for Jedi? Yoda was a great idea, because it went away from what everyone expected Jedi to be like after seeing Vader and Obi-Wan.