I'm depressed :(

Mr. Teatime

bush_precious.jpg

I'm apologizing beforehand if this picture insults anyone, but I thought it was funny ;)

(and Bush is actually kind of cute..)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Keep the jokes coming... ;)

And Karzak, is there a link to the thread where you made Duende cry? It sounds funny...

Ask Fionavar, or Missy. Duende moved my thread to Forum feedback where Fionavar locked it, and I am sure Duende pruned it some as well, he was deleting my posts.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

LOL Good thread. And, no, Karzakshouldn't have been banned from ML. That was uncalled for consieeirng how many worse insults are traded there (including some by me) that are left alone. Hmm...

Later Gaider. :(

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

LOL Good thread. And, no, Karzakshouldn't have been banned from ML. That was uncalled for consieeirng how many worse insults are traded there (including some by me) that are left alone. Hmm...

Later Gaider. :)

Well, Fionavar did the banning, that pretty much explains it. If I wouldn't kiss dave gaiders ass to get back on Bio when it was offered to me, I damn sure won't kiss his to go back to a feminazi board. :(

Why Bio Why?

Still....where's the link?

Is this the same Fionavar that polices the Way Off Topic section here and leaves the rest alone, oh, yeah, and signatures? :)

Go to missys lair and look for it.

You would have to PM Fionavar and ask him, I don't know for sure if they are the same or not.

Why Bio Why?

...'cordin' ta Fionavar, Krackhead was banned fer blockin' "contact by Admin"; whate'er that means...bad Krackhead; bad... :rolleyes:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

...'cordin' ta Fionavar, Krackhead was banned fer blockin' "contact by Admin"; whate'er that means...bad Krackhead; bad... :rolleyes:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

Isn't it clear, he was trying to use his position as admin to "contact" me :D

I guess it upset him when I spurned his advances!

Why Bio Why?

There's an interesting study showing that a picture of bush stimulates agression in people (regardless of their political affilitiation).

LOL, link or cite? Sounds like BS to me.

Why Bio Why?

If you search for the thread in which Karzak got banned, here it is:

http://mistresslair.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3338

I just read it out of curiosity (as I never go to ML's forums) and I think this banning was unjustified...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I just read it out of curiosity (as I never go to ML's forums) and I think this banning was unjustified...

Whoa. I just read that forum and maybe it's because I'm tired to the point of strange vision and almost falling asleep, but it was really confusing. It seemed like Karzak said there were the problems with the forum. And then everyone else was confused and said What? and had no clue what was going on. Then someone just popped up and said he was banned. That seems pretty unjustified...maybe. I'm having some comprehension problems right now.

Whoa. I just read that forum and maybe it's because I'm tired to the point of strange vision and almost falling asleep, but it was really confusing. It seemed like Karzak said there were the problems with the forum. And then everyone else was confused and said What? and had no clue what was going on. Then someone just popped up and said he was banned. That seems pretty unjustified...maybe. I'm having some comprehension problems right now.

I think some (lots?) of the posts in that thread were deleted. Leading to some pretty strange conversations. I couldn't comprehend it either.

A panda walks into a bar and asks the bartender for some bamboo. After munching on his delicious meal, the panda reveals a pistol that was previously concealed beneath his fur and pulls the trigger, killing a nearby patron. As the panda walks out of the bar, the bartender calls after him: "Hey! What was THAT all about!?" The panda looks back at him: "I'm a panda! Look it up in the dictionary!" The confused bartender pulls out a dictionary and reads the description under 'panda': 'Eats shoots and leaves'.

It's Show and Tell Day in a kindergarten class. They get to the last little boy, and he draws a dot on the chalk board. The teacher asks him what he drew. He says "A period." She replies "What's so special about a period that you felt you had to share it?" The child says "Heck if I know, but my sister missed one, my dad had a heart attack, and the man next door shot himself."

<waits for the shocked and disgusted replies>

Hahaha what a little b*tch that Duende is. Just gives me reason to hate missy's lair even more.

He locked my RPing thread and put a sticky up saying I quit it because I had a "hissy fit", which was simply done to insult me, so I responded to a thread asking about RPing there and said that due to the mod of the RPing forum you might be better off on another forum, so duende started deleteing my threads and moved my critism to forum feedback. Needless to say when I got banned by Fionavar all of Duende's posts were edited and mine were left, making for some confused reading.

Why Bio Why?