Post your TV/Home theater setup for playing KOTOR

I dont know how old many of you are, but do yourrself a favor and dont screw up your credit.

I could have never afforded that, but when something like 2 years same as cash comes, you can pay like $100 a month on it if that's all you can afford. But you have to have decent credit for them to let you do it.

I no longer have a TV.

Well....one that works, anyway.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

- Phillips 28' widescreen TV.

- Creative GD580 5.1 speakers (pretty cheap and good too, features DTS, Dolby Digital 5.1 and Dolby Pro Logic II decoding)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

My living room is equiped with a 51" Sony rear projection TV.

My sound goes through my 600 watt Yamaha receiver. It sports a surprising amount of DSP sound effects and other features, pretty nifty sometimes.

My speakers themselves are the Klipsch Quintet IIs and the Klipsch 10" subwoofer. They aren't the best, but for my room size and tastes they offer some pretty beautiful dynamic sound. I'm not a hardcore bass fan, although I certainly can pump it, prefer to listen to the very nice treble the horns produce. Some call it bright, but I love it.

- Phillips 28' widescreen TV.

- Creative GD580 5.1 speakers (pretty cheap and good too, features DTS, Dolby Digital 5.1 and Dolby Pro Logic II decoding)

28 feet is a big TV :lol:

Whops!

28'' that is.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

My living room is equiped with a 51" Sony rear projection TV.

My sound goes through my 600 watt Yamaha receiver. It sports a surprising amount of DSP sound effects and other features, pretty nifty sometimes.

My speakers themselves are the Klipsch Quintet IIs and the Klipsch 10" subwoofer. They aren't the best, but for my room size and tastes they offer some pretty beautiful dynamic sound. I'm not a hardcore bass fan, although I certainly can pump it, prefer to listen to the very nice treble the horns produce. Some call it bright, but I love it.

my kinda guy...I've got a Yamaha as well, but I couldnt afford the Klipsch :lol:

I've got some very nice JBL studio's on the front, Infinity Interlude's on the back

I have a decent setup. There's a 36" Toshiba "tube" TV. Then there are 5 Infinti speakers around the room. My subwoofer is actually a pair of some huge professional speakers. My Sony tuner can do both Dolby 5.1 and DTS. It can actually pump out some good sound, depending on how good the sound design is.