Why Xbox first?

Because they made more money off the xbox version of kotor1 and they will make alot of money again off the xbox and they will make more off the people that buy the pc no matter what because we are all star wars slaves:P but honestly I played both versions I really didnt see any difference besides you could have cheats on the pc version.

Because they made more money off the xbox version of kotor1 and they will make alot of money again off the xbox and they will make more off the people that buy the pc no matter what because we are all star wars slaves:P but honestly I played both versions I really didnt see any difference besides you could have cheats on the pc version.

The X-Box version is slightly closer to being finished. (but it's not as much of a gap as the first one)

2 months is nothing really.

I personally think they only make more money on x-box because it comes out earlier, and thus all the pc players buy the x-box version and make the stats weird. The same thing's going to happen again. I theorize that if the PC version were released earlier, it would make more money than the x-box version.

we really didnt need another thread on this, but if it's a civil "why is it like this" and not a piss on Lucasarts and Obsidian thread maybe it can stay.

IMO there's 2 reasons, who knows which.

theory 1- the port just wont be done. They need time to finish. Remember, it was originally slated for both to be out in Feb.

theory 2- Lucasarts wants to spread the cash input from a blockbuster like this (it's the only surefire game they have slated right now) over 2 quarters, so the financial reports looks better.

2 months is nothing really.

Not AGAIN TOPAZ. JUST STOP NOW PLEASE BEFORE YOU GET THIS THREAD LOCKED TOO.

Just for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, he keeps saying that over and over again, not even listening to what his opponents say.

I personally think they only make more money on x-box because it comes out earlier, and thus all the pc players buy the x-box version and make the stats weird. The same thing's going to happen again. I theorize that if the PC version were released earlier, it would make more money than the x-box version.

but that means telling God/Microsoft not to make money off the Xbox first.......not going to happen:)