Definitive answer to possible playthroughs?

I think 9 class combonations...male female...ls ds...other minor decisions that we don't figure in...Revan ls ds...revan male female...

Not including class I think we have 16 major combonations not including apprenticeship stuff and other things we don't know about. Something like 100 medium combos and near infinite minor ones.

Theoretically, theres:

1-DS Male-DS Male

2-DS Male-LS Male

3-DS Male-DS Female

4-DS Male-LS Female

And so on, with each starting alignment and gender breaking off into 4 alignment/gender combos.

However, I'm not sure how much different the play throughs will be. For instance, in the first KOTOR you could play through 4 different ways, but only 2 of the ways actually had different endings.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think it would be awesome to have so many options, it would really hard and time consuming to try them all out though!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

There will only be two major ways to play K2- Lightside or dark, there is no way that Obsidian could handle more options than that, within the timeframe.

We have been promised cameos by many of the characters in K but these wont have much to do with the central storyline.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "