Romance Poll: More than two

How many romances should KOTOR2 have?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. How many romances should KOTOR2 have?

• One for male, one for female, like KOTOR1
    • Multiple choices
    • Multiple choices........including same sex
    • None at all!

Ok, back on topic.

I would like to see multiple romances in the game, not just one set, "Ok, this one is your girl," type of thing. I also think that the love interests should fight with each other over you. Good interaction.

Now about DS players mindtricking..... hmmm. Mind trick the npc into falling in love with you perhaps or kissing or whatever?

;) You know, that could qualify as rape... ;)

:o You know, that could qualify as rape... :o

:huh:. good point, but then, again, remember that his is the Dark Side ;).

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Multiple relationships, without gay/lesbian options. And the relationships themselves need to be more complex. Ups and downs more then just flirts here and there. Perhapse a relationship where the PC gets dumped, or one that goes arigh. More realistic relationships would be nice. Romances add alot to the realism, and story of a game.

how much more can u devote to the gameplay aspects of an RPG. gameplay is always going to be the same old, stats and feats decide the winner. With gameplay like that u need to focus on the story ALOT

By gameplay aspects I meant the story as well. But romance options are side stories and not the main story itself.

gameplay and story are 2 completely seperate things. Certain aspects of gameplay are based on story (IE force powers, star wars story) Romance options can add to the main story. And if done right can play a major part in that story

Not really. It depends on how someone defines gameplay. Gameplay is my experience with the game which includes technical details and story.

Romances are generally cliched in games. I am forced down paths I wouldn't want to take with it. The more romance options there are in the game (and this poll is a request for more) the less likely they will affect the main storyline. If Obsidian does romances then they should do it like they did them in Planescape Torment and not how BioWare did its romances in KOTOR and BG2. In other words, less cloying and irritating.

Ok, back on topic.

I would like to see multiple romances in the game, not just one set, "Ok, this one is your girl," type of thing. I also think that the love interests should fight with each other over you. Good interaction.

Now about DS players mindtricking..... hmmm. Mind trick the npc into falling in love with you perhaps or kissing or whatever?

:) You know, that could qualify as rape... :lol:

*Cough* Not if 'anything' happens, if you get my meaning. Let's not go THAT far now. ;)

Ok, back on topic.

*Cough* Not if 'anything' happens, if you get my meaning. Let's not go THAT far now. :)

;) You sick b@stard... :ph34r: Sounds like you have experience in the subject of rape, if you know what I mean... ;)

Ok, back on topic.

*Cough* Not if 'anything' happens, if you get my meaning. Let's not go THAT far now. :)

;) You sick b@stard... :ph34r: Sounds like you have experience in the subject of rape, if you know what I mean... ;)

Always getting me wrong. I played the game LS, all the time, when I played DS I went LS through the whole game and switched at the temple. All I asked was, "Add in some option for force presuade." Geez, you think I want rape in a video game? Man I wish this forum had sound so there would be no miss interpatation.

Ok, something like this:

Atris: You killed that innocent man! How could you do that?! I can't continue with you anymore, I can't abide this!!!

You: [Force Presuade]: I didn't do anything.

Atris: No, no.... You didn't do anything......

Hmmmm? Did you get the point now, I said love interest stuff can also be added in there.

Virtual romances are silly. Go meet real people.

Agreed.

If you look at it that way, playing videogames in general could be considered silly and a waste of time, since you could be doing something more important ,right? :lol:

Hmmmm? Did you get the point now, I said love interest stuff can also be added in there.

Like what? Force Persaude the character to kiss us? XD

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Ok, back on topic.

:o You know, that could qualify as rape... :blink:

*Cough* Not if 'anything' happens, if you get my meaning. Let's not go THAT far now. ;)

:o You sick b@stard... :ph34r: Sounds like you have experience in the subject of rape, if you know what I mean... :blink:

Always getting me wrong. I played the game LS, all the time, when I played DS I went LS through the whole game and switched at the temple. All I asked was, "Add in some option for force presuade." Geez, you think I want rape in a video game? Man I wish this forum had sound so there would be no miss interpatation.

Ok, something like this:

Atris: You killed that innocent man! How could you do that?! I can't continue with you anymore, I can't abide this!!!

:rolleyes: Maybe it's because you mentioned mind tricking someone into kissing you... :rolleyes::blink:

Ok, back on topic.

:o You know, that could qualify as rape... :blink:

:o You sick b@stard... :ph34r: Sounds like you have experience in the subject of rape, if you know what I mean... :blink:

Ok, something like this:

:rolleyes: Maybe it's because you mentioned mind tricking someone to kiss you... :rolleyes::blink:

I should of known that kissing would be interpeted as more!!!!! Geez I wasn't even thinking about anything more and someone brung it up..... Was it really my fault, or theirs.......

Well the last thing I would want is a same sex romance!!

You may think im small minded but believe me when I say, I have nothing against gay people but to me it just wouldnt seem to fit in with the star wars theme, I mean to change the whole sw universe to fit in with the whole politically correctness of today! It would be like (and I dont mean to make fun of the subject)

"Donatella the feminist ninja turtle"

I voted no romance at all, it just makes me feel akward...in a game. games are supossed to be a place wehre we shouldnt feel akward or embarassed. I hated doing the romance crap in the first one.

Doing the romance was not a requirement in the first game, it was optional. You could have just ignored that part if it made you feel so awkward. :rolleyes:

I voted no romance at all, it just makes me feel akward...in a game.  games are supossed to be a place wehre we shouldnt feel akward or embarassed.  I hated doing the romance crap in the first one.

Doing the romance was not a requirement in the first game, it was optional. You could have just ignored that part if it made you feel so awkward. :rolleyes:

:blink: True dat. :rolleyes:

I voted no romance at all, it just makes me feel akward...in a game. games are supossed to be a place wehre we shouldnt feel akward or embarassed. I hated doing the romance crap in the first one.

lol a romance that is in a game with fake characters makes you feel awkward?? Have you EVER gotten laid? :rolleyes: