Dustill

simple yes or no should Dustill be in the game  

77 members have voted

1. 1. simple yes or no should Dustill be in the game

• Yes
    • No
    • Who the BEEP!!! is Dustill

I'd agree with mista_me here. Unless he makes me want for him to die some horrible, gruesome death like his father did, I think it's fine for him to appear in TSL. Though it'd be better if he was significantly different from himself in KotOR 1, as he was really much like his father there.

i think id like to see dustill being on the dark side but be secretly giving info to the republic. I didnt kill him most of the time i played kotor as he just didnt have anything worth taking. Funny that when i did kill him carth didnt turn on you to save his son even though he was his evil i guess carth isnt such a great guy after all :p

I hate Dustil he's loathsome. Give that cute Hades One instead FIN

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I kinda sat back and watched Carth kill him in one of my playthroughs.  It would be wild if he came back from the dead.

maybe hes sion :) he was so injured in his battle with revan that he now looks like a walking corpse

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

If it was possible a character died they they will never return as it would mess things up. Unless when you get to Telos Atton asks you

"Do you know a Dustil?"

and you can reply

"I heard he's dead"

or "I think he's still around somewhere"

That would work. Be quite odd though........

Brejik had fun voice in one moment - moment in which Bastila was gutting him.

But no Brejik's voice at least had a climate of new york's gang thug but Dustil? Man this guy's a preparate! Even Bastila isn't so whining...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I kinda sat back and watched Carth kill him in one of my playthroughs.  It would be wild if he came back from the dead.

maybe hes sion :o he was so injured in his battle with revan that he now looks like a walking corpse

Have you been sniffing paint fumes again? ;)

Its a possibility I suppose, but... no.

maybe hes sion :o he was so injured in his battle with revan that he now looks like a walking corpse

thats possible, twould be sick if it turns out to be such

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

Might get Dustil as a party member perhaps?

Since Dustil was pretty easy to kill in KotOR, i somehow doubt that.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy