• Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bandon
    • Darth Bane
    • Darth Sidious
    • Darth Maul
    • Darth Tyranus
    • Darth Vader
    • Other (Naga Sadow, Ajunta Pall, KOTOR II Guy, etc.)

Answering this poll shows how much of a nerdy spaz one really is.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

You asked two different questions.

Exar Kun was the most powerful Sith to ever live. Darth Sidious is who I would model a villian after given that list however.

Clever! I didn't know if anyone would notice the difference!

"You shall not pass!"

While Exar's power in the Force was unmatched, Sidious was more successful in creating an Empire. And Sidious had a huge power advantage over the likes of Thrawn (No Force potential), but Thrawn was a great villian. If Thrawn was in control of the Empire's resources at their peak, I doubt they ever would have lost.

Yes, each has their own attributes.

Exar Kun - Most Powerful

Darth Revan - Most Ruthless

Darth Malak - Most Jawless

Darth Bandon - Most Pathetic

Darth Bane - Most Inferiority Complex'd

Darth Sidious - Most Nefarious

Darth Tyranus - Most Old-and-Bearded-Looking

Darth Vader - Most Intimidating

"You shall not pass!"

Watch Made Windu get exposed as being Sith. He could have killed Sifodius, and used Sifodius' name to create the Clone army.

Windu could have snuck up on Dooku and killed him, but he didn't. In fact, one could say that Dooku led the Jedi forces into a trap where many of them died.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In all seriousness, I don't believe any of that. I wonder what spin-doctored surprise Lucas will try to have in Episode 3.

Got to go with Palpy/Sideous.

I mean the guy goes from a freaking Gungan infested backwater like Naboo to ruling the Galaxy with an iron fist?

He's a model Sith if anyone is.

Vader is a **** who whimps out at seeing his own kid die. :rolleyes:

I'll go Sidious. The perfect model for a Sith Lord, using cunning and deceit rather than brute force to wrest power and remake the galaxy according to his whim.....

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I consider Exar Kun as the most powerful Dark Lord in the Star Wars universe, for, without any resources but himself as a mere ghost, it took 14 Jedi to destroy him in "Champions of the Force", where even Palpatine took only two Jedi to destroy him (Luke and Leia in "Dark Empire"). Exar Kun's personal power, plus his hundreds of darkside-focusing pyramids meant that it took ALL the Jedi - thousands upon thousands - to defeat him (in the end of Sith War 40.000 Jedi came to Yavin IV and barely managed to repel Kun's giant energies which he unleashed)! He also is the inventor of famous and vaunted Dual Lightsaber and best swordsman in the history of the galaxy. He started Jedi Holocaust and nearly wiped out all Jedi masters. Not to mention that in the middle of the war with the Republic he came to the Galactic Senate (heart of the enemy!) and freezed with his magic hundreds of Jedi and senators who were present, just to liberate his friend Ulic Qel Droma. Exploits of Exar Kun are legendary, but I admit that Palpatine is also Great One.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Darth Sidious was intimidated by Maul. It's even been suggested that he thought he was sending him to his death to eliminate him. Qui-Gon was known as an excellent swordsman, and he had his Padawan with him.

"You shall not pass!"

What for Sidious put so much time in training Maul then?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Yes but not in the middle of ambitious plans of destruction. Gaining new apprentice is always risky. Besides Maul was trained to face even greater than Quigon - like PlooKon and Mace Windu. He was intended to be a tool of jedi's extermination

- a role later Vader took

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

to tell the truth...i absolutely hated the jedi academy series of books by anderson. He made his threats too damn powerful. The sun eater thingie being more powerful than the death star. Exar Kun being too powerful.

It was getting a little too ridiculous.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Anderson I think.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: