Why Sith LORDS?

I mean, when I hear of the word "Lord", images of a fat and overgrown landowner sitting along side his chubby mistress dining in a medieval castle overlooking farmland, certainly not the image I see when I meet a menacing warrior of the force wielding a death stick.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords deserves a better name, a name that reflects the ferocity of the adversary, a name that makes the PC run away screaming like a little girl upon hearing it.

I propose, instead of "Lords", we use Sith God Emperors of Unholy Doom.

or

Sith Death Warrior That Will Gut You Like A Yavinese Tapeworm Lodged in Your Lower Colons.

or

Sith Dysentery.

Those names would be cool.

"Lords" sounds much too non-inspiring and bland.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

I mean, when I hear of the word "Lord", images of a fat and overgrown landowner sitting along side his chubby mistress dining in a medieval castle overlooking farmland, certainly not the image I see when I meet a menacing warrior of the force wielding a death stick.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords deserves a better name, a name that reflects the ferocity of the adversary, a name that makes the PC run away screaming like a little girl upon hearing it.

I propose, instead of "Lords", we use Sith God Emperors of Unholy Doom.

or

Sith Death Warrior That Will Gut You Like A Yavinese Tapeworm Lodged in Your Lower Colons.

or

Sith Dysentery.

Those names would be cool.

"Lords" sounds much too non-inspiring and bland.

You don't give up in your trolling attempts do you? :blink:

I can't believe that I was taking you seriously....

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I was raised on Thurber, Adams, and Calvin & Hobbes.

What's that anyway?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

There's this little thing called star wars that some people here might know about. And in that thing called Star Wars, there are strange people with strange powers. Those people are powerful. They are called sith lords. They are usually bald and also have some anger management problems (they don't have problems with anger, they just dislike managing their anger).

I can't believe that I was taking you seriously....

:unsure:

You have to forgive me. I was raised on Thurber, Adams, and Calvin & Hobbes. Must make people smile or my brain melts.

Then you'd probably like Eddie Izzard and Kevin Smith as well.

Then you'd probably like Eddie Izzard and Kevin Smith as well.

And Mel Brooks, The Zucker Brothers, South Park, Monty Python, and the farside comic strip.

Not to mention Sinfest, I've found that to be a sort of 'more adult' Calvin and Hobbes comic strip. There's a huge archive too. Took me days (and nights) to get through! :D

its lords because original sith were just some alien species and the dark jedi wiped them out so they called themselves lords of the sith, or sith lords..somethin like that

Impressive....

Hey Tyrell, have you guys at TheForce.net posted the second part of the interview about TSL??