The Sith Lord on the Poster

Sure it can all you gotta do is work around all of that. Anyone can fall to the darkside.. Expecially ones who have done it before.

It could be Revan. I just think they are not going to do it and upset all those who played their Revan as a perfect jedi. Its like nullifying his whole redemption theme.

But it does fit, Revan dissapeared and the masked Sith isn't showing his/her face.

Its probably going to be one of the biggest revelations of the game to find out the person behind the mask. Same as in the movies. I think we can expect some kind of dramatic history behind the bad guy/girl, maybe even mutual history with the PC. Although I doubt it will be Revan behind the mask.

What bothers me is why would Revan disapear after the DS ending. It does not make sence he becomes the sith lord with a huge army and the star forge to back him up.

I wander what they are going to say about the starforge, because if you do the DS ending it is not destroyed. And it is/was one of galaxies most powerfull weapons.

The fate of Revan will be handled through certain dialog reponses from your PC. So it wouldn't matter whether you finish the game light side or dark side.

I agree with Ninja Pirate the title, The Sith Lords, implies that there will be more the one Sith Lord in the game.

i don't think they are even done with the story

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Obsidian has already stated that the game content should be finished by June/July. The rest of the year will be spent on bug-fixing and general performance optimization.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Obsidian has already stated that the game content should be finished by June/July. The rest of the year will be spent on bug-fixing and general performance optimization.

I personally volunteer to test the game out for free.

iceman1731.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
The badguys never show their face until the time is right....except Malak, and he was a **** lameo.

Vader, Darth Sidios....etc. All wore masks, or hoods that covered their faces. :)

Neither did Count Dooku (though not many actually knew he was Darth Tyranus).

BTW, what's a "****?" Is that some kind of genetically engineered hot dog?

Its probably going to be one of the biggest revelations of the game to find out the person behind the mask. Same as in the movies. I think we can expect some kind of dramatic history behind the bad guy/girl, maybe even mutual history with the PC. Although I doubt it will be Revan behind the mask.

There will be no revelations, nor plot twists.... ;)