the fate of revan

This (i beleive) has been discussed before, but i will make my opinion heard.

1)He saves u from a Sith Lord, but gets killed in the process. He sacrifices himself to save you. (if Revan is ls)

2)He continues to aid u, and eventually becomes a memeber of the jedi council (if Revan is ls)

3)He reclaims the mantle of Sith Lord, with you as his new apprentice (if Revan is ds)

4)He gets mortally wounded in a battle against one of the sith lords, and names you the succesor to the mantle of Sith Lord, and makes you swear vengeance for him, againmst the sith lord that killed him (If Revan is ds)

A few ideas from me. Don't know how plausible they are, but heh, they r only ideas.

Here is the link to my thread "Why did Revan go to Korriban?"

Edited by KOTORFanactic

Of late I have been having trouble giving a damn about this game...

You're not the only one.

A week ago if anyone had told me I would be indifferent or even hostile towards KOTOR 2, I would have either complemented them on a good joke or asked them what they are on. I've been one of the biggest fans since month 2 of KOTOR 1 (after it was announced not released). Amazing how LA can screw stuff up like this.

I'll put my theory up again and one I have bout Bastilla.

Revan goes to Korriban to find out about his past which the Jedi council so rudely took away from him(Those BEEP!). Before leaving he hires a a Merc named Atton Rand just to be on the safe side (Lol Atton is like a condom better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it eh?). Anyways, Revan, Atton and Revan's loyal Droids Hk and T3 accompany the two.

Upon arrival of Korriban Revan finds some journals or something about his past, then he is suddenly set upon by the Sith and the Sith Lords. Revan being the tough and powerful Jedi he is makes mince meat out of many of the Sith. But, is ultimately overwhelmed by mass numbers. B4 he is captured he gives Atton one last command find his lost servant an dmost loyal warrior (your character) and then rescue him from the sith.

So Atton runs like a baby back to the ebon hawk, while Revan continues to make the Sith and Dark Jedi his boy. Upon entering the Ebon Hawk Atton tells the droids what happened. Hk just so happened to have the last known wereabouts of your character.

So Atton and the droids narrowlly escape Korriban but are being chased by a Sith Lord or something. When they get close to the planet ur character is on they are ambushed by a bunch of Sith fighters. The Ebon Hawk crashes on he planet. Atton turns off the droids and hides them just before Sith troopers enter the ship and arrest him.

Voila

now to Bastilla

She is on Dantooine rebuilding the academy if u are ls along with Juhani and Jolee.

If u are ds she is on Dantooine killing any remaining Jedi

YA

I'll put my theory up again and one I have bout Bastilla.

Revan goes to Korriban to find out about his past which the Jedi council so rudely took away from him(Those BEEP!). Before leaving he hires a a Merc named Atton Rand just to be on the safe side (Lol Atton is like a condom better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it eh?). Anyways, Revan, Atton and Revan's loyal Droids Hk and T3 accompany the two.

Upon arrival of Korriban Revan finds some journals or something about his past, then he is suddenly set upon by the Sith and the Sith Lords. Revan being the tough and powerful Jedi he is makes mince meat out of many of the Sith. But, is ultimately overwhelmed by mass numbers. B4 he is captured he gives Atton one last command find his lost servant an dmost loyal warrior (your character) and then rescue him from the sith.

So Atton runs like a baby back to the ebon hawk, while Revan continues to make the Sith and Dark Jedi his boy. Upon entering the Ebon Hawk Atton tells the droids what happened. Hk just so happened to have the last known wereabouts of your character.

So Atton and the droids narrowlly escape Korriban but are being chased by a Sith Lord or something. When they get close to the planet ur character is on they are ambushed by a bunch of Sith fighters. The Ebon Hawk crashes on he planet. Atton turns off the droids and hides them just before Sith troopers enter the ship and arrest him.

Voila

now to Bastilla

She is on Dantooine rebuilding the academy if u are ls along with Juhani and Jolee.

If u are ds she is on Dantooine killing any remaining Jedi

YA

Good idea, but didn't the star forge prove numbers mean nothing to revan?

Yah, but Revan can beat any number. I'll say it again, look at the Forge.

"Look at the size of that thing"

Nah im joking, i know what u mean. All those sith he killed. Afetr that, few would be able to best him

and WTF is all this talk of soviets and Nazis. Find the New BXN thread, read the first post, and be enlightened abomination. This is the link to that thread New BXN thread.