NEW KOTOR 2 footage

My fellow aussies had a grand time at some convention with EA games KOTOR 2 included. Enjoy!

http://www.aussiexbox.net/dload.php?action=category&cat_id=9

looks like we can run now

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I agree, and this was some needed footage to calm all us PC'ers down. She really beat the crap out of everybody with her force powers

Also the new interface, where you dont have to press Esc everytime you wish to change weapons looks very nice and very smooth.

and the PCers will get a realy good graphicle KOTOR2 because it looks good now just wait till febuary

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Hmmm...interesting. I noticed there were some areas on that demo one screen marked "NAR." A hint that Nar Shadda is in the game? :)

Hopefully.

I wonder what PER and HAR are.

I'm guessing PER is Peragus? Not sure what HAR is.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Thanks for the linkage Craftsman ;)

My impressions:

- They showed Onderon, yay!

- You can have some control over the z-axis.

- Nemo's still alive.

- The level looked big, but it was too empty.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

yea that was great footage, she was really digging into everyone with her force powers, wish they would've showed some of the new combat oriented feats, are we able to record movies now? or is that just dev enabled? because at the beginning he\she didn't click load game but went to movies and selected that...i hate how she ran, she ran like a girl :blink:

oh and lmfao at the "nemo's still alive" comment...