Bastila vs. Atris

Which do you think is more appealing?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is more appealing?

• Bastila
    • Atris (or whatever her name is)

This the most stupid question I have ever seen.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Considering I have no idea who Atris is, other than the "white haired chick", and I've only see her concept art and have no idea what "type" of character she is, I'll stick with the prissy chick with the British accent. :p

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Hard to say, depends on what kind of character the "new chick" is. Both may have the looks, but as soon as the words start coming out of their mouth, things might change. If the new chick has the attitude of a 'ghetto-ho' from Bronx and very peeping voice to it, the choice will not be that difficult on whether who's 'hot or not'.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Considering I'll stick with the prissy chick with the British accent.  :rolleyes:

Its not a british accent, its a southern ENGLISH accent and its also an upper class ENGLISH accent.

EDIT: So kotor 2 has baby hens in it? That is so cool, a little yellow chick welding a lightsaber.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg