Who actually wore jedi robes in kotor 1?

What did you wear in kotor 1?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What did you wear in kotor 1?

• Jedi Robes
    • Armor
    • clothes
    • Wore only you underwear

Since I played the game through twice, once mainly in armour and once mainly in robes I can't vote in the pole as it only gives me one vote.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Robes were pathetic in KOTOR so I prefered scout original clothes (reminded mi Han Solo much).

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

In a game this (comparitively) easy, my primary concern was style over substance....and it felt kinda lame to be a Jedi and not wear the robes.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Couldnt stand the light side jedi robes. They were nothing like what jedi normally wore and were practically hideous lol. They didnt make you feel like a proper jedi at all :ph34r:

Dark jedi robes were good purely because black is just a great colour and matches pretty much anything. Even when i was a lightside jedi i still wore the darkside robes because they were the only things that remotly looked similar to that of which a jedi may wear

I mostly wore robes. However, I ran through one time with an armored Guardian (eventaully w/Heavy Exoskeleton IIRC), and it worked out great. You can work around the Force power restrictions pretty well, especially since you have your party with you 99% of the time.

Both the robes and most of the armors looked like crap, unfortunately. Some of the KOTOR 2 screenshots look alot better than KOTOR in that area, though. :(

My first like 12 times through the game i wore only robes and and the last few times ive played i tried out the armor.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If on the lightside I just go to Korriban first and pick up the Qel-Droma robes. If on the DS the robes are cool enough where it wasn't really a big deal.

Amen to that, the Qel-Droma robes are very nice for their wisdom bonus without having to wear that damned ugly thing from Kashyyyk. I stuck that off on Juhani usually, mostly becauase she lacks force points as a guardian, while my high wisdom/charisma scoundrel/consular always has enough for whatever happens.

I never wore any robes. I found them to be silly. Yes, lets wear cloth into combat! I wore armor, either some high grade light armor from Yavin or solidly built medium armor in ealier inthe game if the character had the proficiency for it. Robes aren't going to stop a blaster bolt. if you fail to deflect it. Good armor will.

I never wore any robes. I found them to be silly. Yes, lets wear cloth into combat! I wore armor, either some high grade light armor from Yavin or solidly built medium armor in ealier inthe game if the character had the proficiency for it. Robes aren't going to stop a blaster bolt. if you fail to deflect it. Good armor will.

What if the robe was made from something like Spidersilk, or Kevlar, or the Star Wars equivalent? Something like that would be good and wouldn't reduce mobility.