A few minor changes?

While KOTOR had ups and downs, I'm sure everyone would like to see more additions and such. Additions is what makes a game fun, unique, and ehh, fun.

I'd like the option to move the interphase bars, or hide them. This isn't a very big problem, but it was irking when I wanted to see a certain thing from a certain angle, and was confronted with my/Bastila/Carth's ugly face.

I'd also like to be able to have a combat camera setting, and when I sight an enemy/mine, it switches to that setting on defualt (remembers my setting). So I would be able to view all my enemies, my path, etc.

I want a bit more tactical planning. The fact that you could use default attack/critical strike all the way was distressing.

I'd like to define a background for my character. What they do now at the start of the game, what they had growing up, where they were born. . .Or maybe a trait that makes them unique, like how Atton Rand can't be knocked out.

I'd like the ability to choose the clothes I wear when I have "clothing" equipped. I found myself wanting to steal Bastilia's clothes frequently. It was, needless to say, distressing.

In the way of PC downloadable content, how about coming out with some new faces every now and then? The female faces were none too attractive.

Final note:

More quests that don't involve killing things! While killing things is all well and good, it can get repetitive. (Unless it's a good Carth killin') I'd like to see puzzles in dialog (think back to the who's telling the lie dantooine quest, please.), more options to be sympathetic or nasty, and multiple ways to do things.

That's all I can think of as of right now. Comments, anyone?

Fnord.

(Unless it's a good Carth killin') I'd like to see puzzles in dialog (think back to the who's telling the lie dantooine quest, please.),

That was a very good quest. I'd like to see more of them, but I'd like to see them make it much harder to pick the right one. It was pretty easy to find out the truth, just by going through all the conversation options.

Jolees friends trial was also good, especially since it didn't have a real happy ending.

Oh. I could never seem to complete that quest. In fact, I couldn't start it. I went back with Jolee. The hotel clerk mentioned the murder, but no one asked me to handle the case.

You're supposed to talk to Sunry's wife and she'll tell you about his charges (if Jolee is with you). Then go to the court and talk to the judges about being the arbiter in his trial.

It becomes self explanitory from there.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I never found or met Sunry's wife. And I went back to Manaan several times because of the Geohardan quest.

Really? Weird. She's standing there waiting for you when you enter the west most (i think it's west) area, right by the cantina and judges room and the hallway leading to the cells.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

There's a problem with the sequence of these things that I've noticed.

In all the NPC party member quests, someone comes up and tells that character something from their past. If you visit the planet their quest would be on before they get a chance to talk to them, (I think you have to talk to said character, get through enough dialogue to meet this announcement character) you don't get the quest. It's broken. I've had this repeatedly happen in games that I rushed helter-skelter through just to try some other way of playing, or to find things I didn't find the first time. In two of my games, I never even met or saw Dustil. He just didn't exist. And for the first few games I never saw sunry's wife, until I played a game where an old friend talks to Jolee.

I tried to save Dustil, but Carth killed him.

I played LS. So I refused to side with either Sith on Korriban, and killed them both. So when I reented the Academy, all the Sith start attacking me and Carth shot his son in the head.

Then Carth was stuck in a dialogue tree going "I don't care about anything but saving Dustil."

I tried to save Dustil, but Carth killed him.

I played LS. So I refused to side with either Sith on Korriban, and killed them both. So when I reented the Academy, all the Sith start attacking me and Carth shot his son in the head.

Then Carth was stuck in a dialogue tree going "I don't care about anything but saving Dustil."

I never got the Dustil quest...

(Unless it's a good Carth killin') I'd like to see puzzles in dialog (think back to the who's telling the lie dantooine quest, please.),

That was a very good quest. I'd like to see more of them, but I'd like to see them make it much harder to pick the right one. It was pretty easy to find out the truth, just by going through all the conversation options.

Jolees friends trial was also good, especially since it didn't have a real happy ending.

I actually didn't like that quest much at all. There was really no puzzle solving involved, just following a sequence of scripted dialogs until you got to the end. However, making a quest like that actually require a decent amount of problem solving would probably be rather difficult because of the static nature of the dialog trees.

I searched and searched many a time because it bugged me that I never completed what appeared to be an obvious quest. I think I hit a bug somewhere.

You need Jolee in the party. She's right in the area around the Manaan court and the Cantina. If you don't have Jolee in the party, she won't appear.

It's possible she also doesn't appear after you complete Manaan. I don't know; I've never tried to finish the quest after finding the Star Map.

You should keep trying for it if you ever play KOTOR again; it's practically the only quest in the game that doesn't have a black-or-white, good-or-evil solution.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?