I always treated Bastila like a pet.

"I mean... I haven't seen my mother in years, you know, after that incident with my father. And I don't know, I'm really afraid to face her and all that and now, she actually wants to meet me. I don't know know what to do..........................."

"That's nice dear." :: pet pet :: "Go play with your toys now."

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

One evidence more that you are a male shovinist. Must be proud of yourself?

But I admit that "family problems" of NPCs were terrible, like from some brasilian soap TV series

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

One evidence more that you are a male shovinist. Must be proud of yourself?

But I admit that "family problems" of NPCs were terrible, like from some brasilian soap TV series

Was carth's really that bad in theory? Dustil as a sith follower was a good idea. It just had some of the weaker dialogue in the game. Juhani's family related problem was ok. So was Zaalbar's.

Was carth's really that bad in theory? Dustil as a sith follower was a good idea. It just had some of the weaker dialogue in the game. Juhani's family related problem was ok. So was Zaalbar's.

Zaalbar's subplot was buttkicking. Who knew those cute furry walking love-a-lot bears were capable of insanely destructive violence.

Eh, Carth's subplot was okay. The constant ramblings about not trusting me in the beginning of the game that happened every five minutes WERE NOT! :p

Juhani = awesome.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

So, err... who turned into the krayt dragon?

No one...That was just a parody of another mod which was suppose to be the mod of the year but happened to be just an empty Star forge with a new name. I just decided to spawn a good guardian in there. In fact i never tried to fit that beast in the Ebon Hawk :p Why ? You thought it was Carth?