Signifigance of Telos...

Nordak

I just joined, but i've read through most of the posts so if this is something that has been addressed just let me know, but...

In KOTOR1, in Carths dialogue you know for sure that his wife is dead, but the fate of his son remains a mystery and seems too open ended to be ignored. The way I see it, KOTOR2 would end this plot line with Carth being a PC and one of the quests there would be re-uniting him with his long-lost son.

Any additional comments or things I may be missing?

I just joined, but i've read through most of the posts so if this is something that has been addressed just let me know, but...

In KOTOR1, in Carths dialogue you know for sure that his wife is dead, but the fate of his son remains a mystery and seems too open ended to be ignored.  The way I see it, KOTOR2 would end this plot line with Carth being a PC and one of the quests there would be re-uniting him with his long-lost son.

Any additional comments or things I may be missing?

If Korriban was the first planet you went to, then it cancelled out Carth's subquest of meeting his son on Korriban. There, you could show Dustil that the way of the sith are wrong and convert him to the LS where he then ran away to another location (I forgot where, maybe Telos or Coruscant). Or you could end up killing him.

Dustil was as annoying as his father. :angry: