New Item Upgrade System

I 've read about the new ways the workbench will be used but there are a few things I don't understand. I read that you will be able to break down your equipment so that you can upgrade other items. So if I had two ordinary blastres could I break down one of them and use the parts to improve the other or I could only only improve Upgradaple specific weapons? :ph34r:

I 've read about the new ways the workbench will be used but there are a few things I don't understand. I read that you will be able to break down your equipment so that you can upgrade other items. So if I had two ordinary blastres could I break down one of them and use the parts to improve the other or I could only only improve Upgradaple specific weapons? :ph34r:

I dont see how breaking down two ordinary blasters would give you anything but spare parts. To upgrade/improve something you need a BETTER component to put in it at the very least. :huh:

I 've read about the new ways the workbench will be used but there are a few things I don't understand. I read that you will be able to break down your equipment so that you can upgrade other items. So if I had two ordinary blastres could I break down one of them and use the parts to improve the other or I could only only improve Upgradaple specific weapons?  :ph34r:

I dont see how breaking down two ordinary blasters would give you anything but spare parts. To upgrade/improve something you need a BETTER component to put in it at the very least. :(

I said that I would break down ONE blaster for "spare parts" not both of them. If someone has a high repair skill, he should be able to modify a normal blaster with a few spare parts. I asked if I could upgrade any weapon-armor or only those marked as upgradable. Would this apply also to lightsabers? I mean sure you can customize your lightsaber by changing the crystals but could you somehow upgrade the device itself through the workbench?