Bundling

:)

You want them to bundle a graphics card with a computer game?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

:)

You want them to bundle a graphics card with a computer game?

More like the other way around. Video card makers love to bundle games with their cards but I don't think KotOR 2 is one of those games. It just isn't that good looking compared to other PC games out there.

have them bundle a magazine titled" the women of kotor", and have them posing at various planets that have appeared in the series in swim suits. .......

and have one titled the Men of kotor, and same as above ath the plantes posing in swimsuits.....

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

have them bundle a magazine titled" the women of kotor", and have them posing at various planets that have appeared in the series in swim suits. .......

and have one titled the Men of kotor, and same as above ath the plantes posing in swimsuits.....

Yeah, it's pretty obvious from the Mira thread that everyone wants a piece of... her?

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Let's have the box quiz you if you're male or female.

If you're male, you get the Atris Action Doll! in your box. If you're lightside, she comes with a little frilly outfit. Darkside, she comes with a cat of nine tails.

And if you're female, you get Atton Rand in a pink tutu. . .No matter what!

Fnord.

I seriously would not mind a geforce 6800 (obviously make the box more expersive but cheaper than buying the card individually). Any other (serious) ideas?

KotOR I was a seller, but Sith Lords doesn't have the same hype as Doom III or Half-Life 2 has. Let's just say that it would be in Ati's or nVidia's top priority to bundle it with their latest gfx-card.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I seriously would not mind a geforce 6800 (obviously make the box more expersive but cheaper than buying the card individually). Any other (serious) ideas?

Bundle a what? $300 video card with a $40 game? :D

Generally bundles are the other way around. Besides, I'd want an Ati card... one of the new X800s...

Paper envelopes in place of jewel cases would be good. It'd rekindle every single Atari purchase I've made.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche