An easy way to win in any lightsaber battle...

Eddo36

What to you think of this tactic?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What to you think of this tactic?

• Whoa, you are a tactical genious. Grand Admiral Thrawn got nothing on you!
    • Hmm... well, I don't see how anything can go wrong when you do that.
    • Omg you are such an idiot. I'm glad this is your last post before you go to boot camp.
    • You're leaving? Really?
    • Well, it was nice having ya post here. See ya around.
    • [Lie]Oh man, I'm so gonna miss you!
    • Hey, want my number before you leave?
    • You got 10 seconds to beat it from here for good before I turn you into a bloody pulp.

You know how when two sabers clash with each other, it's like a stand still? Well, if your saber is closer to the enemy's head then his saber is to your head when your sabers clash, all you need to do is: turn your saber off, quickly bring the hilt downwards and point it to his head, and press the on button. The blade should go through his face.

Yeah this move is crap, you opponent has the force, she's supposed to be able to dodge plasma bolts. I could get out of the way of a lightsaber powering up. The only one I see this working against is someone you should be able to beat without this parlor trick anyway.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Umm.. as soon as you turn off your saber, there will nothing holding back the other lightsber pointed at your head, neck ,torso

The original poster didn't describe it properly. It was done a couple of times in EU novels, but it required more than just the person turning off and then back on his/her lightsaber.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Umm.. as soon as you turn off your saber, there will nothing holding back the other lightsber pointed at your head, neck ,torso

The original poster didn't describe it properly. It was done a couple of times in EU novels, but it required more than just the person turning off and then back on his/her lightsaber.

*spits on eu novels*

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (