Concering Today's date...

macewinduJr.

Your opinions about what happened 3 years ago. -_-

Still as shocking as 3 years ago....and the worst thing is things can only get worse before they get better, wars are one thing but this is something else! In a war you have clearly defined opponents, now they could be living next door to you :( who to attack? who knows?

It was only a matter of time IMO. A tragic event. But not like it wasn't induced IMO. Each side has its atrocities and stupidity towards another(who started it, lol, who knows, in my lifetime I'd say America/Christianity, but I dunno what happened hundreds of years ago). One has the most powerful military in the world, another has the power of unpredictability and stealth right under its enemies nose.

Religion mixed up in all this is not a suprise. Both sides chirping good vs evil like always to their minions in so many modern and somewhat close historic events....

Both sides screaming self rightiousness. When both have such stupidity, and reason. Many blinded in anger and thoughts of retribution.

If this was somehow organized by a group to benefit from both sides destruction, they worked it quite well. :(

What really gets me is how much it stenches of a coverup. I know there are hoards of anti conspiracy theory people. But this is going beyond a theory nowadays... For example some of the supposed highjackers have been found in other countries alive and well. Why is this not investigated and pondered by the so called '9-11 investigators'???!!?

Why have the black boxes not been released?!

Why did a lot of new york feel a series tremors right before the towers fell?

Why is it the guy who bought the towers(Larry Goldstein) 6 weeks prior and opened the biggest insurance policy he could not be investigated!?

Why is he recorded to have said to "pull the building", which is the demolision term for control explosives to take the building down.

How is it a passport of one of the highjackers found in the wreckage unscathed in the 'no civilian' time can be found when the plane burst into flames hot enough to take down the building!?

Why is it the building free falls much like it is a bowling ball dropping in thin air! Istead of just collapsing floor by floor slower then it did.

So many unasnwered questions even a big sceptic must wonder(as long as they are aware, and not in denial).

Ambrosia3.gif

And they say religiousness is good! heh think of how many wars have been started over it.....how many lives lost.....then think again *shakes head* what a waste!

*sigh* I guess its just in our nature

I agree. That's why I don't beleive in anything or anyone but myself.

I couldn't agree more my friend, remember that the only person you can rely on to not let you down is you remember that, and terrorists could take everything from you.....but your dignity and principles.....even if they have none, they can never take yours :(

p.s I know Im from england and therefore a long way from what you all went through, but I still feel shocked and saddened for you all :)

It was only a matter of time IMO.  A tragic event.  But not like it wasn't induced IMO.  Each side has its atrocities and stupidity towards another(who started it, lol, who knows, in my lifetime I'd say America/Christianity, but I dunno what happened hundreds of years ago).  One has the most powerful military in the world, another has the power of unpredictability and stealth right under its enemies nose.

Religion mixed up in all this is not a suprise.  Both sides chirping good vs evil like always to their minions in so many modern and somewhat close historic events....

Both sides screaming self rightiousness.  When both have such stupidity, and reason.  Many blinded in anger and thoughts of retribution. 

If this was somehow organized by a group to benefit from both sides destruction, they worked it quite well. :(

You are right in one instance, but look at this way, Cosmos: The radical Islamists like bin Laden would rather see no TVs and computers in homes because they "spead corruption". They want women to completely cover themselves in dark clothes because "women are inferior and prone to wickedness". They hate America because we are the land that allows diversity and the pursuit of happiness, regardless of who they are, and thats something fundamental Islam simply loathes. They teach that any member of a Muslim family who converts to a different religon is a heretic and that it is the father's moral obligation to kill that "heretic".

This is a twisted and utterly depraved belief system. Look at all the Muslim countries: they live in abject poverty because their Islamic leaders believe its for the best. The women are raped and degraded daily, the children are brainwashed, and the men do it because thats their religon: Islam. They hate Americans, they hate Jews, and they hate American Jews most of all.

Now, albeit there ARE good, decent Muslims out there, but it seems that the radical 10% have cowed the others into either silence or forced cooperation. Only a few have stood up to radical Islam for what it is.

Religons like Christianity, on the other hand, preach peace and goodwill towards other people. Radical Islam doesn't. However, there is "a time for love and a time for hate, a time for peace and a time for war". And by God, thats our situation.

God Bless America. No, not just America. God bless the world.

-----------------------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster; when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you...

And they say religiousness is good! heh think of how many wars have been started over it.....how many lives lost.....then think again *shakes head* what a waste!

*sigh* I guess its just in our nature

I think we have to find out what we are before knowing what our nature is :( lol

Anyway ya... IMO religion has been the worst well known thing to ever happen to humanity.

Ambrosia3.gif

I just heard that the death of the American soldiers in Iraq has gone up to 1000, but that is minute compared to the amount of dead Iraqi's, terrorists or innocent citizens, has gone up. It's all that melicious brute George W. Bushes fault! He chose war over dimplomacy; probably in favor of all the rednecks of his hometown. He might have used this tactic to get votes from the Confederate states... <_<

I just heard that the death of the American soldiers in Iraq has gone up to 1000, but that is minute compared to the amount of dead Iraqi's, terrorists or innocent citizens, has gone up. It's all that melicious brute George W. Bushes fault! He chose war over dimplomacy; probably in favor of all the rednecks of his hometown. He might have used this tactic to get votes from the Confederate states... <_<

Look at Iraq five years ago: people being brutally murdered every day at Hussein's whim; mass graves reeking of uranium, filled with civilians. People being gassed because they disagreed with Hussein. People living in fear of their leader, thinking theres not way out this hell of theres.

Look at it now.

Terrorists are dead, dying, fleeing, or soon to be dead. Schools, hospitals, and public resource centers are being built by our troops, and the new Iraqi government is about to take the reins. And oh yeah, Husseins in jail now.

Look at Iraq five years ago: people being brutally murdered every day at Hussein's whim; mass graves reeking of uranium, filled with civilians. People being gassed because they disagreed with Hussein. People living in fear of their leader, thinking theres not way out this hell of theres.

Look at it now.

Terrorists are dead, dying, fleeing, or soon to be dead. Schools, hospitals, and public resource centers are being built by our troops, and the new Iraqi government is about to take the reins. And oh yeah, Husseins in jail now.

:)Well...I assume this is a right to go to war...

Look at it now.

Can you think of any others?

Look at it now.

Can you think of any others?

No...

"Only a few have stood up to radical Islam for what it is."

Same with America :)

"Look at all the Muslim countries: they live in abject poverty because their Islamic leaders believe its for the best."

America has a lot to do with that IMO.

"Religons like Christianity, on the other hand, preach peace and goodwill towards other people. Radical Islam doesn't."

Just like Christianity preaches to accept gays?

Or how about all the persecutory things in Christianity? How about everyone goes to hell except them in their belief?

Radical Christinity:

Leviticus-

--anyone who grows more then one crop on their land(more then one type of food) is to be killed

--anyone who wears more then one type of thread on their back(like a cotton/poly blend), is to be killed

--'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads'

--I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

--Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

--I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

--A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality? I don't agree. Can you settle this?

--Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

--Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

--I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

The new testament, and the old testament, are just as crazy as the Qu'ran. Both religions are nowhere near accepting and loving IMO. The main difference is one section has been stuck in crazy wars and mis-education for many years, and another has been somewhat isolated or just plain out dominant. The Arabic culture has failed to evolve in many ways for in the main part, these reasons. And the USA/Christianity has done nothing to help them quite frankly. Actually contrary. We've helped kill millions of Arabs...

Ambrosia3.gif

Look at it now.

Here is a post from a unicef forum:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name Shayan Khiro I am Iraqi citizen born and raised my dad is Arab is my mom is Kurdish my aunt is married to a shia and we are Sunni .my point is that in spite of us being different in a way or another we never realized that like I didn't look at my aunt's husband as he is shia I just considered him my aunt's husband now all what media is talking about that Iraqis are divided into 4 parts or more(shia, Sunni, Kurdish, Christians etc....) I have great fear that these created differences would make my fellow citizens fight between each other (which will affect my country, my family, me in a negative way) all these differences did NOT exists until last year.

Before war we used to have normal lives by many standards I always complained about everything and just now I realized how lucky I was to have had such a normal life before war mom used to drop me at the club with my brother either to swim or meet my friends and play basket ball or tennis and she would come later to pick us up we really had a great time I have to admit it.

Sometimes when I got bored I used to go to my friend's and stay there for a while or even sleep over sometimes.

We used to live in an apartment I had a lot of friends when I was a kid we used to play house, skating, exchange CD's and stuff and we used to be soul mates

After war we split up because two of my friends (they were sisters) went to London because their father was kidnapped they paid 90,000$ as a ransom just to have their father back when they did they lost most of their money of course so her father was in a shock that all the people advised him to travel and leave everything back his home his son who is now in medical school (he couldn't go because he is having his last year in college exams)my other friends either died or some of their relatives did. What a life! I sometimes wonder was it worth all this having democracy! I didn't see anything of it yet although I had HOPE but now I don't maybe I have but half the amount!

I used to sleep at night thinking what will I do tomorrow I had hopes and dreams I wanted to do many things I used to hear about America and what will they bring to us I believed in them had hope

Now that I can't see anything they did for us I keep wondering why did they come they are pretending to liberate us, liberate us from what? And also to give us freedom? What freedom I can't even step out of my house! It's too dangerous

I was chosen as a delegate to Brazil to the 4th world summit for children and adolescents when anyone hears about this they say oh how lucky! Traveling and during school year! But believe me I am not because I have been preparing for it 5 months now then I was told I could not go due to the security situation in my country.

Its all worse now my life is a mess there is totally nothing to do and nowhere to go I mean we don't even have molls for God's sake we don't have parks we don't have concerts I mean which celebrity will come to Iraq and expose their lives to a danger situation like this Oh please!

We can't even go for a walk we might be kidnapped so we don't go out unless my dad is with us or my brother its really uncomfortable that I should arrange my schedule with theirs life is not easy anymore!

I used to go to a French institute now they closed it I used to have fun learn and make new friends at the same time the only where we can go is school and I have to say its sucks we done have air-conditions so we are dying slowly in summer and freezing in winter not only this our schools in Iraq are separated girls and others for boys.

Our caricula are the worst ever its long useless and in the last year of school we have to study and if we don't get good marks we don't go to a good college I mean its like throwing everything in a trash bin and it all depends on one year so if a student gets ill or something they should kiss their future good bye

I wake up every day at 6 am I go to school for 6 hours we used to go for 8 hours (before war) and sometimes we cant reach our schools either due to bombs or traffic jams and so do our teachers so the amount of learning is reducing day by day by day. When I get home after a tiring school day I am lucky if there is electricity I have lunch watch TV (if there was electricity) then do my homework then nothing; nothing at all lets not mention that we have electricity for 9 hours a day and the summer is yet to come and the temperature goes up to the 60s centigrade

PS : I do love American people the clue is all I watch is American programs like (Friends, ally mcbeal ) and all I read is American magazines which is sent to me by my aunt(she is living abroad) but I have to say I was disappointed from their government love you all please help me get a scholarship

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not exactly sure your point of view holds up.. No doubt Saddam did some horrible things. But right now its a warzone in Iraq.

I DESPISE Bush in so many ways for so many reasons. But if some ass like Hussien came in and invaded my country(although Bush gets what he deserves), I would rebel and fight agianst the invaders invading my country(who just happened to be suppressors giving the dictator arms and support a bit earlier in history)!!

Ambrosia3.gif

Terorists are flooding into the country from the entire arab world to get their chance to strike against the US without having to travel. The countrys infrastructure is in ruins, as is the case with most things in Iraq. Us companies with connections to the goverment are rebuilding chosen parts under billion dollar contracts along with the oil companies. The new goverment is known by all as the US puppetshow it really is. Saddam IS in jail, but did the whole country have to get crushed because of it?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Terorists are flooding into the country from the entire arab world to get their chance to strike against the US without having to travel. The countrys infrastructure is in ruins, as is the case with most things in Iraq. Us companies with connections to the goverment are rebuilding chosen parts under billion dollar contracts along with the oil companies. The new goverment is known by all as the US puppetshow it really is. Saddam IS in jail, but did the whole country have to get crushed because of it?

This is exactly what I was trying to point out. Thanks Kaftkan. :)

Best post in this thread by far IMO.

Ambrosia3.gif