Force Enhanced Weapon Skills

Well I started this topic because when I read a Star Wars book, I never see a Jedi, or even a Sith even more use any other weapons beside a lightsaber, which is a waste. Because Jedi skills will help with many other weapons beside a lightsaber.

Examples

Sith Weapon Lavarek: (ack dont know how its spelled)

This weapon shot razor blades that the Sith quided to the enemy with Telekinesis.

Dark Vader:

Had telekinetic like powers over blaster bolts, stand to reason that it could also be used to guide blaster bolts to the enemy.

Naga Shadow:

Made his material blades have the propeties of a lightsaber and also made have a sharper edge.

What am I asking for in game? The ability to instead of getting the lightsaber feats ( +1 to attack, +2 to damage) to instead put that into ranged weapons or normal melee weapons.

Dark Vader:

Had telekinetic like powers over blaster bolts, stand to reason that it could also be used to guide blaster bolts to the enemy.

Or maybe a force ability over blaster bolts that can telekinetically affect them to not hit you as much:

Level 1: Adding to defence

Level 2: Adding more to defence

Level 3: Turn some bolts against the attacker

Just a thought :(

I really think that the lightsaber always use, is pretty much stupid. If you saw Boba Fett with Jedi Skills the man would be throwing grenades, stones, light-daggers and such all over his enemies. He wouldn't even have to use his hands in light-saber duels, it just be lightsabers flying through the air as if they were alive.

Of course most of that is unreasonable for in-game, but it doesn't make sense that force skills would almost only be used for lightsaber duels.

Also I think force illusion powers should be included in the game, in forms of invisibility, improved invisibility, and displacement.

it is the same as stealth but some people didnt want to put skill points into stealth. and it would be a useful power for a sith assassin. of course ud be wasting a force power choice that could be used on battle meditation or crush

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together