Bastilla can't be dead... She's immortal!

*SPOILERS* Don't read it... but if you haven't played it yet... SHAME ON YOU

Well I wonder if I am the only one who noticed this but Bastilla cannot be killed. :-D... What am I talking about?? Well the only way you could "kill" Bastilla was to arrive at the Star Forge on light path and then killer in that pretty sweet ass battle. Anyway I beat Malak... yay the world is SAVED! We're all celebrating and everything is going well until I see Bastilla celebrating with us. GASP

All joking aside Bioware forgot to do 3 different endings instead of 2 (not including the dancing tw'lek one...). One light side w/ Bastilla, One Light Side w/o Bastilla, and the Dark Side one. Anyway I please don't make this mistake Obsidian!

Well I wonder if I am the only one who noticed this but Bastilla cannot be killed. :-D... What am I talking about?? Well the only way you could "kill" Bastilla was to arrive at the Star Forge on light path and then killer in that pretty sweet ass battle. Anyway I beat Malak... yay the world is SAVED! We're all celebrating and everything is going well until I see Bastilla celebrating with us. GASP

All joking aside Bioware forgot to do 3 different endings instead of 2 (not including the dancing tw'lek one...). One light side w/ Bastilla, One Light Side w/o Bastilla, and the Dark Side one. Anyway I please don't make this mistake Obsidian!

Hey, man! Haven't you seen Return of the Jedi? She was a FORCE GHOST!

Back in these earlier times, Force Ghosts didn't have the kind of knowledge of the Force necessary to make themselves all see-through and blue and stuff, so she appeared just like she did when she wasn't dead. :)

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

There was no patch on the xbox version... well I finished the game like last year so... Maybe there is now?

x-box....that's your first problem right there :blink: :D

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

i turn malak into a tw'wek and than i tell every1 i killed him

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

*SPOILERS* Don't read it...  but if you haven't played it yet... SHAME ON YOU

Well I wonder if I am the only one who noticed this but Bastilla cannot be killed. :-D...  What am I talking about??  Well the only way you could "kill" Bastilla was to arrive at the Star Forge on light path and then killer in that pretty sweet ass battle.  Anyway I beat Malak... yay the world is SAVED!  We're all celebrating and everything is going well until I see Bastilla celebrating with us. GASP

All joking aside Bioware forgot to do 3 different endings instead of 2 (not including the dancing tw'lek one...).  One light side w/ Bastilla, One Light Side w/o Bastilla, and the Dark Side one.  Anyway I please don't make this mistake Obsidian!

i turn malak into a tw'wek and than i tell every1 i killed him

Seems fare since he'd use fallen jedi to replenish vitality.

iceman1731.jpg

Kind of off-topic, but Ivan got me thinking. None of the Jedi in KOTOR actually become one with the force. Nemo in the ruins, the Jedi killed on the Star Forge, Juhani and Jolee if you killed them on top of the Temple, etc. Not that it really matters, just something I noticed.