Just Wondering

1. Have you guys finished the process of creating all the planets and NPCs?

2. If you guys do have slots open for party members could you think about including a Gamorrean and an Ithorian. A Gamorrean could make the perfect soldier and could add comic relief. Ithorians strive for balance and harmony in nature (the force in other words) so one of thier species would make a good Jedi Sentinel since Sentinels look for balance in the force.

3. Could you guys allow interaction and sidequests to be avalaible from all chracters this wasn't the case in the original KOTOR. Especially with Zaalbaar his chracter was very much so lacking as he would hardly speak to you or show any emotion. T3 was OK considering what type of droid he was.

4. Please try to make the cultures and attitudes from people of different planets to be unique.

5. It might be a great idea to implement an planet spanning tournament for Pazzack and Swoop Racing. For example in Pazzack there could be 4 planets. 2 planets would be in the same division the other two would be in a different division(kind of like an Eastern and Western Conference). Your player would choose which division to play in an elimination like tournament. After beating thierdivision the chracter would advance to the Pazzack finals on a different planet to play the champion of the other division for the Galactic Pazzack Championship(kind of like NBA finals). This could add to replay value because each division would have different chracter interactions and choices. So on a second playthrough the player picks the other division to compete in the experience would be different.

6. Let the Swoop Race on other planets actually count. In the original game if I won the championship on one planet there was no connection to the next planet I raced on so please let there be an interplanetary swoop racing circuit.

7. Have you guys considered a feat that lets you counter force powers?If you have this feat there could be a lets say 30% chance that after getting a save you could the attack back to the enemy that attacked you you. Kind of like Yoda VS Dooku in Episode2.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone develeoping the game responds.

2. If you guys do have slots open for party members could you think about including a Gamorrean and an Ithorian. A Gamorrean could make the perfect soldier and could add comic relief. Ithorians strive for balance and harmony in nature (the force in other words) so one of thier species would make a good Jedi Sentinel since Sentinels look for balance in the force.

3. Could you guys allow interaction and sidequests to be avalaible from all chracters this wasn't the case in the original KOTOR. Especially with Zaalbaar his chracter was very much so lacking as he would hardly speak to you or show any emotion. T3 was OK considering what type of droid he was.

4. Please try to make the cultures and attitudes from people of different planets to be unique.

5. It might be a great idea to implement an planet spanning tournament for Pazzack and Swoop Racing. For example in Pazzack there could be 4 planets. 2 planets would be in the same division the other two would be in a different division(kind of like an Eastern and Western Conference). Your player would choose which division to play in an elimination like tournament. After beating thierdivision the chracter would advance to the Pazzack finals on a different planet to play the champion of the other division for the Galactic Pazzack Championship(kind of like NBA finals). This could add to replay value because each division would have different chracter interactions and choices. So on a second playthrough the player picks the other division to compete in the experience would be different.

6. Let the Swoop Race on other planets actually count. In the original game if I won the championship on one planet there was no connection to the next planet I raced on so please let there be an interplanetary swoop racing circuit.

7. Have you guys considered a feat that lets you counter force powers?If you have this feat there could be a lets say 30% chance that after getting a save you could the attack back to the enemy that attacked you you. Kind of like Yoda VS Dooku in Episode2.

I'd bet that they're mostly done, but not completel. A gamorrean would just not be plausible. An ithorian would be nice, but how would that work since you have to do some combat no matter how high pursuade and stuff. With a n ithorian, you would essentially have 2 people who can fight. Also, aren't sentinels more investigators/spies and consulars more balance to the force types? I'd agree with the interaction amongst all characters. t3 was really annoying in that you couldn't even start dialogue and zaalbar was just this guy you couldn't talk to who smacked things hard. While the cultures and attitudes amongst other planets would be nice, it would also be incredibly time-consuming to make. Aren't they doing a pazaak tournament? I don't know if it's multi planet or not though. I'd agree that the swoop racing thing needs improvement. Also, there needs to be a way to stop ranodm swoop lag. I have a really fast computer that never lags, but on tatooine it was always so incredibly laggy (I think it resembled lag but was actually a bug/glitch myslef) that I could never beat it no matter how good I was or how hard I tried. It was literally impossible. I think that the force counter is plausible but unlikely. It would take a long time to work out and there is no precident in the SW D20 system I am aware of.

Why do you rule out Gammorians so catagorically?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Unless they bring in piggy there goes your conversation. Also, all a gamorean can do is fight. Plus, having the same species you're beating in your party...

The PC is human and I bet you bash more humans than anything else (with droids a close second).

T3 and Zalibaar didn't talk much either.

And there is Piggy the smart gamorian in the Wraith Squadron books, although he is a product of genetic manipulation.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Unless they bring in piggy there goes your conversation. Also, all a gamorean can do is fight. Plus, having the same species you're beating in your party...

if i read that last bit right then maybe i should remind u that once canderous was in ur party there were many worlds where mandalorians attacked u

i agree with the gamorean thing tho

I'm pretty sure they can make a Gammorian more interesting than Zaalbar. They could probaly make him an interesting funny chracter.

Read the computer by the workbench on Dantooine Sentinels strive to find balance Consulars seek to be strong in the force.

1) If you mean have we created / designed all of the planets and major NPCs that are going to be in the game, yes. But there's always the chance we might change our minds :rolleyes:

2) We're way past adding more party NPCs. As it stands we have several different races as NPCs.

3) We are trying to make the NPCs a bigger part of the quests.

4) Done.

5) The worlds will have planet-to-planet reactive aspects, just as in KOTOR1.

6) See 5.

7) Yes we've considered it.

SiO2

A dev replied B) . In KOTOR 1 planets had reactive aspects as if I stopped slavery on Kashykk someone would mention it on Korriban. I'm wondering if you guys could actually make it have an effect on the opponets you would face if you already won a swoop champonship on a different planet already. Make the results have an effect then when all done go to a different planet to do the galaxy's swoop championship.

• 2 weeks later...
A dev replied B) . In KOTOR 1 planets had reactive aspects as if I stopped slavery on Kashykk someone would mention it on Korriban. I'm wondering if you guys could actually make it have an effect on the opponets you would face if you already won a swoop champonship on a different planet already. Make the results have an effect then when all done go to a different planet to do the galaxy's swoop championship.

Sorry I missed this post for some reason... <_<

Anyway we are trying to make plenty of reactionary situations that should allow for dynamic gameplay depending on what order you visit some of the planets.

SiO2

1) If you mean have we created / designed all of the planets and major NPCs that are going to be in the game, yes. But there's always the chance we might change our minds :lol:

2) We're way past adding more party NPCs. As it stands we have several different races as NPCs.

3) We are trying to make the NPCs a bigger part of the quests.

4) Done.

5) The worlds will have planet-to-planet reactive aspects, just as in KOTOR1.

6) See 5.

7) Yes we've considered it.

Thanks!