Lightsaber Stances YOU want to see

What lightsaber stance do you want to use?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What lightsaber stance do you want to use?

• Revan's "scorpion" stance from the KOTOR flashback
    • Darth Malak's style
    • Count Dooku's style
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi's Form III defensive stance
    • Yoda/Qui-Gon Jinn acrobatic Form IV style
    • The default stance
    • Some other stance (specify)
    • Screw lightsabers! Hand me a blaster!
    • I use the Force.....

Though there is already a topic on this (i think)(might be styles of saber, colour etc), i will make my opinion heard as there are some original choices here.

I would hav Revan's scorpion style from the flashbacks. It just looks to be the best stance i hav ever seen.

Oh, and use the search function in future, u might find similar topics to this 1, dont know, but i am quite certain that there are. Still, the original choices to vote on do make this, at least partly, an original topic.

Edited by KOTORFanactic

No special stance required, let the devs suprise us.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Easily the Revan Scorpion stance. When you saw that, you could tell pretty quickly that he wasn't worried in the least by Bastila's pathetic little band. If Malak hadn't stepped in, it would have been a slaughter.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I liked the Revan one in the cutscene when he's turned on by Malak.

That my friend is the scorpion style, and he just looked like a total badass! And if it wasn't for Malak, we wouldnt be having debates as to whether Bastilla was making an appearance in TSL's, because frankly that would have been her only apperance in KotOR 1 :ph34r: :unsure:

That my friend is the scorpion style, and he just looked like a total badass! And if it wasn't for Malak, we wouldnt be having debates as to whether Bastilla was making an appearance in TSL's, because frankly that would have been her only apperance in KotOR 1 :ph34r:  :unsure:

They would've been pulling Bastila chunks out of the floorboards of Revan's flagship for months afterwards. ;)

That my friend is the scorpion style, and he just looked like a total badass! And if it wasn't for Malak, we wouldnt be having debates as to whether Bastilla was making an appearance in TSL's, because frankly that would have been her only apperance in KotOR 1 :ph34r:  :unsure:

They would've been pulling Bastila chunks out of the floorboards of Revan's flagship for months afterwards. ;)

;) :D :lol:

Whilst I personally agree with that. Don't forget that these were an 'elite' jedi assult team who obviously thought they were tough enough to take on Revan. They must have been better fighters than your average jedi.

Although why was Bastilla only a level 3 when you found her? And why did she use only a single lightsaber in that fight? Did she only use double-bladed ones after tasting Revans darkness?

Perhaps, Bastila's lightsaber (the single one in the flashback) was lost or destroyed when Malak opened fire. However unlikely it is, it seems (to me) the most likely scenario. Then she built a new saber, which became her double bladed lightsaber.

Bastila will only hav been level 3 because

a)she is only a jedi padawan, and was most likely only in the assault team because that is what helped them get onto Revan's ship

b)if u hav a level 8+ chracter that early in the game, the whole game will become unbalanced, and much to easy to complete

Whilst I personally agree with that. Don't forget that these were an 'elite' jedi assult team who obviously thought they were tough enough to take on Revan.  They must have been better fighters than your average jedi.

Makes you wonder what happened to them. The only one I remember clearly other than Bastila was a Twi'lek with a violet lightsaber.

Although why was Bastilla only a level 3 when you found her?  And why did she use only a single lightsaber in that fight? Did she only use double-bladed ones after tasting Revans darkness?

I would say it was because her Battle Meditation allowed the capture attempt to happen in the first place....but that wouldn't explain why she was leading the attack, given her inexperience.

Let's be brutally honest. She led the attack for the same reason that Khalid and Jaheria, veteran adventurers and Harpers, show up in Baldur's Gate at level 2; sometimes gameplay and plotline kinda contradict each other.

Best not to put too much thought into it, in other words. It's Bioware, and it ain't worth the headache. :)

What has everyone got against Bioware? Personally i love the games they make. Mostly.

Not too much....but they have a nasty habit of making plotlines and characters which, if thought about too hard, cause your brain to implode from all the inconsistencies.

i love revans stance and im a HUGE obi wan fan but since its not up there i say form 7. the rare vaapad. made by mace windu himself (so it wouldnt be in this time period) u must truly be a master to use it. and its dangerous for jedi because they must like the fight to use it. they must be having fun. its very powerful tho

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I can't believe you follow the whole "7 forms of lightsaber combat" thing, obviously that is where some of this is based off of(except Revan & Malaks Stances). That is the biggest load of crap I ever read, I mean how can someone master Form say 4 and still be able to deflect blaster bolts as described in form 5?? That doesn't make any sense.

Anyway if I could choose I would want Obi-Wan and Anakins Stances/Styles as seen in the the leaked Episode III footage. And if I choose a double bladed lightsaber I want to fight like darth maul not some idiot who doesn't know what he is doing (sorta like in KotOR).

But short of that I wouldn't mind Revan's bad Ass style or Dooku's(although that probably CANT be implemented). Actually I could see a pretty neat sidequest to get Dooku's style cause supposedly it was created by the Jedi specifically with the Sith in mind. Perhaps during the time of KotOR????

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

there are three stances i would most liek to see....

firstly revans scorpion style which rules all other styles

secondly if you watch that cutscene again just after bastilla kills that dark jedi she uses a stance where her saber is behind her which revan then uses before decidiing upon scorpion stance

and thirdly if you watch the cutscene again you will see a jedi with a violet saber running to join the rest of teh party after bastilla kills teh dark jedi...this jedi uses a sort of scorpion stance aswell but its level with her waist

and those are the styles i think are very cool...if you agree plz confirm...if not then let me know.......and btw what is malaks style?