Level up chraters on the ebon hawk

You know sometimes you don' t use a charter that much and when your level 18 they're level 8 and sometimes when you upgrade items you'll be able to give them items and unquip some items they hav on and i think the ebon hawk should be more usfull than in the first game

You can equip/unequip items from NPCs in the Ebon Hawk in KotOR1 :unsure: Just select their portrait at the bottom of the equip screen and it switches to them.

I agree that being able to level up NPCs on the Hawk would be handy. Come to that, being able to possess NPCs on the Hawk would be pretty good. Why should I fix the hyperdrive when I have no repair skill, but T3 has a high one?

I assume the xbox is much slower in area transitions...

I have an Xbox, and imo, the loading times aren't that bad...of course, I'm patient... :unsure:

No, it's just that you have to keep switching your party out. Repetitive nonsense.

The game doesn't have to load to switch out your characters, it takes like a second...it would be no different than if they actually implemented this in the game...the difference would be one loading screen...and although this would be more convenient, as stated, I hope they implement after they have everything squared away so to speak...

I have an Xbox, and imo, the loading times aren't that bad...of course, I'm patient... :unsure:

The load times in the Xbox version of KOTOR were nothing. If you want a real load screen to test your patience buy the Xbox version of either Deus Ex or Thief III. Both are good games but the load screens were so long I made a drinking game out of them.

Back on topic it would be convenient to be able to level characters on the Hawk however isn't Obisidian saying we will be forced to use all the characters at some point in the game because some missions can't be accomplished without them?

Cheers!

I have Deus Ex: IW, and the loading screens were okay-bad...and yes OE stated that there will be situations in the game where you will be forced to use a selected cast of characters...but I don't see the problem because you can always pause the game and level them up real quick...

You can equip/unequip items from NPCs in the Ebon Hawk in KotOR1 :unsure: Just select their portrait at the bottom of the equip screen and it switches to them.

But thats only the 2 other characters you were grouped with before you came into the Hawk. You can't select all the characters. It was an arkward system, so I hope its fixed in KOTOR2.

You can equip/unequip items from NPCs in the Ebon Hawk in KotOR1 :blink: Just select their portrait at the bottom of the equip screen and it switches to them.

But thats only the 2 other characters you were grouped with before you came into the Hawk. You can't select all the characters. It was an arkward system, so I hope its fixed in KOTOR2.

Ya but you can't level up everyone in your party.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

With the latest PC patch you can level up, switch equipment and do anything with other NPCs when on your ship. I do not believe you can on xbox. However, since it's now been coded into the PC version, which is the latest version and therefore likely to be the code Obsidian got from Bioware, the code ALREADY has that system installed. Thankyou.

You could level up the characters as needed when you pull them out.

I don't think I ever used T3 except when plot forced me to.

If you had a character low in security, and were playing lightside (hence not doing the double cross thingy) he was useful for opening Uthar's door so you could complete Carth's messenger quest, not to mention get the neato Sith Mask. :(