The It Sucks Thread

In reply to the above post by Viper 1000, I'd have to say that I don't see why Pc gamings days are numberd. All games are developed on PC's. PC games are easily and inexspensively, for the customer, patched. PC games can be modded. PC graphics will always be better. Older PC's can be upgraded. U can get adapters for console controllers so that they work on PC's. There are also slightly less legal ways of playing any game u like on a PC. The possibilities are endless for PC's, whereas consoles get outdated, then you have to fork out a fortune for the newer version, after only getting 2 years worth of play out of it, the first year of which was filled with crap games.

Secondly, IMHO, it is unfair to critiscise the Devs for the release dates, they were clearly working their ***es off for a simultaneous release, it's just that LA probably pulled the plug, for the prophits.

BOYCOTT DECEMBER!!!

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

In reply to the above post by Viper 1000, I'd have to say that I don't see why Pc gamings days are numberd.  All games are developed on PC's.  PC games are easily and inexspensively, for the customer, patched.  PC games can be modded.  PC graphics will always be better.  Older PC's can be upgraded.  U can get adapters for console controllers so that they work on PC's.  There are also slightly less legal ways of playing any game u like on a PC.  The possibilities are endless for PC's, whereas consoles get outdated, then you have to fork out a fortune for the newer version, after only getting 2 years worth of play out of it, the first year of which was filled with crap games.

Secondly, IMHO, it is unfair to critiscise the Devs for the release dates, they were clearly working their ***es off for a simultaneous release, it's just that LA probably pulled the plug, for the prophits.

BOYCOTT DECEMBER!!!

i agree with the last paragraph :D

No, K2 will be an XBox exclusive.

Yes that is why there is a PC version as well.

:p

I see Obsidian is keeping up Black Isle moderation tradiction ....

If you'd read the post above Adria's you'd see that someone asked if K2 was going to be released on GC or PS2. I believe that was what she was responding too.

Sooner or later, a dev would have to comment sometimes on some topic on this message board.

As everyone has been stating before, it's not the two months, its the stringing along we felt. I think it would help everyone settle down if a dev were to simply give an honest explanation.

No offense, but IMHO EA games besides the EA sports games, are mediocre at best. Just look at Pacific Assault.  :p

Cheers!

No offence taken, I dont like EA much (they killed too many companies) but as publishers they are very good at placing games in the stores.

My point is EA (a huge publisher) simply holds to make all versions being released on the same day, saying that "the Xbox version is done so we have to release it" is complete BS, they can hold release.

Heck "Vampire:Bloodlines" is done and its not released due to contract (Half Life 2 have to be released before it) ...

drakron.png

If you'd read the post above Adria's you'd see that someone asked if K2 was going to be released on GC or PS2. I believe that was what she was responding too.

"Exclusive" means exclusive to certain plataform, saying its Xbox exclusive as a PC version is anounced is basicly spreading false information.

SW:KotOR2:TSL have Xbox and PC versions, its as Xbox exclusive as Silent Hill 3 is a PS2 exclusive.

drakron.png

In reply to the above post by Viper 1000, I'd have to say that I don't see why Pc gamings days are numberd.  All games are developed on PC's.  PC games are easily and inexspensively, for the customer, patched.  PC games can be modded.  PC graphics will always be better.  Older PC's can be upgraded.  U can get adapters for console controllers so that they work on PC's.  There are also slightly less legal ways of playing any game u like on a PC.  The possibilities are endless for PC's, whereas consoles get outdated, then you have to fork out a fortune for the newer version, after only getting 2 years worth of play out of it, the first year of which was filled with crap games.

BOYCOTT DECEMBER!!!

i agree with the last paragraph :D

why thankyou :p

Thank you Akari for posting. Personally I'm not blaming this screw up on you Obsidian folks at all, it very much looks like LucasArts are the ones.

Heck, they could have softened the blow a little to the PC fans, the way it was told was a bit insulting - as though the PC was an afterthought.

What I don't get at all is why the international version Xbox K2 will be pushed back to then as well.

They do realize that this move will probably encourage pirates, don't they?

(NOTE: I am in no way endorsing piracy, just making a comment )

Well, back on topic...

I don't suppose since the PC version will be delayed now, the powers that be would now reconsider additional content for the PC folks ?

excellent idea! it would serve atleast some compensation...but if there was additional content then LA will just say that pc version was delayed BECAUSE of additional content......or even more likely they will say that they gave pc gamers additional content to shut them up about the release date.....lol all of my ''additonal content''s are all lined up! lol (i realise this is a very sad thing to find amusing)

Well, back on topic...

I don't suppose since the PC version will be delayed now, the powers that be would now reconsider additional content for the PC folks ?

lol! :lol::lol::lol: Like they care that much about us PC users!

They give us 11 lightsaber colors instead of 10 and than we have to be happy:-)

No, i don't need aditional content, i need the game:-D

ear, ear.

Well, back on topic...

lol! :lol::lol::lol: Like they care that much about us PC users!

sorry darth somethingorother but im afraid i will have to disagree with you for once....im sure they do care its just they dont care THAT much....but pc usually has better extra content than xbox.....like a few days ago i borrowed my friends version of jedi academy cos he told me you could make any character/vehicle/thing you wanted!!!! how cool is that?!?!?!?!?!?!