The It Sucks Thread

It'll also hurt LucasArts.

It'll also hurt Obsidian, which is, like it or not, one of the last refuges of CRPGs.

I'm pissed as well, but not so pissed that I'm going to repay the months of hard work of the Developers by pirating a copy of their game just to spite their Publisher.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

It'll also hurt Obsidian, which is, like it or not, one of the last refuges of CRPGs.

I'm pissed as well, but not so pissed that I'm going to repay the months of hard work of the Developers by pirating a copy of their game just to spite their Publisher.

Agreed. I do not condone piracy. i won't illegally aqurie a copy of anything, games, dvds, u name it. The release date controversy is LA fault, not Obsidians.

It'll also hurt LucasArts.

Hahaha, obsidian the last refuge of CRPGs? Seriously. Their first PC project is a xbox port, the second is a hand down from a sucky RPG developer. I don't care about obsidian much any more.

Support Troika, they're deserving of it.

Hahaha, obsidian the last refuge of CRPGs?

THE last refuge? Nope. ONE OF THE last refuges? Yep.

I sense a dev coming with a closing key!  :)

I would much prefer that specific posts be cut out instead of the whole thread being closed down. People need to vent, and if they aren't allowed to do so because a few people screwed up the one thread where it's allowed the damage will only worsen.

I sense a dev coming with a closing key!  :)

Then please try to keep it on topic and stop spamming? :p

I would also like to know if the downloadable content will be available for the pc. As obsidian have stated it will be avallable at launch for xbox. I assume they will have it done for the US release, unlike bioware. But will they do as bioware did and put the extra stuff in the pc version at ship time?

Topic has been pruned.

This thread is for the sole purpose of people venting their frustration over the latest release date announcement. If you don't want to read it, then go to a different thread.

Obsidian does not condone, nor ever will condone, the illegal receipt of games (i.e. piracy).

Thanks to Akari for posting what he did. It is much appreciated.

I have to agree with the poster who said if LA knew that the XBox was so much further along than the PC version, in point of fact, to being actually in development first, why did they from the very beginning promise that they would "try for a simultaneous release date"?

Very disappointing.

And btw, one nitpicky detail, the actual quote is "LOVE of money is the root of all evil." :rolleyes:

Almost forgot. The K2 fora will be divided in order to prevent spoilers. K2 will most likely have at least one huge twist in like K1, and I will do my darnedest in order to see that the PC and international gamers will NOT have that ruined for them here at Obsidian.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

Almost forgot.  The K2 fora will be divided in order to prevent spoilers.  K2 will most likely have at least one huge twist in like K1, and I will do my darnedest in order to see that the PC and international gamers will NOT have that ruined for them here at Obsidian.

Thats good to know, thanx :rolleyes:

Topic has been pruned.

Very disappointing.

And btw, one nitpicky detail, the actual quote is "LOVE of money is the root of all evil."

So you're saying that Obsidian and Lucas Art's are the root of all evil? Wow are you sure you're a mod for Obsidian?

Cheers!

P.S. Come see the disgruntle mod! Help!!! Help!!! Adria Teksuni is being repressed!