Crew of the Ebon Hawk

Yeah - we just pay him massive amounts of money for products he ignores.

Not too unbelievable, considering a lot of his practices.

I agree that the PC shouldn't be the center of the universe. That's only interesting if you either live your life in a cave or are ten years old. Otherwise, interest is normally pretty limited.

The games probably pretty popular for ten year olds, I imagine... (rating system)

why not make the ebon hawk useful? there were like 50 uselss computer panels on that piece of junk and not one of them did anything. they should have the panels be used to advance the story (contact people maybe)

They should've made it so some of the NPCs were using these computers and doing other stuff like talking to each other or something instead of just standing staring at the wall like :lol: . It was so unrealistic in the first game. I hope the second game makes it like the Star Trek Elite Force games where everybody is doing something and then when you talk to them, they stop and talk to you

maybe you could use the holo pad in the center of the ebon hawk maybe talk to contacts on other planets also get an option to walk around the ebon hawk while between destinations and make items, practice minigames, patch up the ship till you get to a space port.

also use some of the main cannons maybe have a couple of party members use the main cannons and if they are accurate or not depends on there skills

Yah, there should be a pilot skill. Maybe you have to fight alot of fighters. The pilot (in the last game Carth)'s piloting skill makes it so you get hit less and are placed in good positions to shoot the fighters. Stuff like that. Sith fighters can be a really hard encounter if you have low pilot, but an easier one if you have high pilot.

Yah, it would make the fights with starfighters more harrowing and dangerous if your health actually mattered and didn't mysteriously regenerate without you doing anything between battles. It would be even better if you had consecutive fights with no oppurtunity to heal between. Anyone considered how cool it would be if you were in the turret for a massive battle (e.g. the assault on the star forge)?

maybe keeping in touch with your contacts they could let you know if anything is going on or keep in touch with party members if they go do something on there own

I hated the fact that there was so much extra space not being used on the ebon hawk

maybe a new inventory system could be used also maybe make some cash smuggling kolto spice various illegal items

how about at space ports you can have someone repair the ebon hawk for a small fee 200, 500 creds maybe or if your experiance is high enough you or another npc could repair it

Better idea...

PC: [Force Persuade]You will fix my ship for free.

NPC: [success]I...will...uh...fix your ship for free right away.

T3-M4: Beep beep bee-op.

iceman1731.jpg

Yah, it would make the fights with starfighters more harrowing and dangerous if your health actually mattered and didn't mysteriously regenerate without you doing anything between battles. It would be even better if you had consecutive fights with no oppurtunity to heal between. Anyone considered how cool it would be if you were in the turret for a massive battle (e.g. the assault on the star forge)?

Except for the fact that I would want to play the game to run around and adventure....not play a turret minigame.

I hated that mini game. It was so freaking stupid. THe first time I played it I got freaking blown up and haven't saved for hours. They should not put a twitch game in the middle of a CRPG and expect people to like it.

I DESPISE THE STUPID MINI GAMES OF KOTOR! ESPECIALLY THAT DAMN TURRET.

If I wanted to play a space shooter I would have installed Wing Commander and play that.

That'll teach you for not saving.

I love all these people who cry about the turret minigame. Regardless of any twitch skills, it should take all of 30 seconds to dispatch the fighters. I didn't really like it either because it wasn't very interesting or special, but give me a break, it hardly ruined the game like some people seem to make it out to have done.

Agreed.

Sometimes when I got frustrated with an aspect of KOTOR I'd go and play a minigame, usually for the turret one I would handicap myself somehow...Ehh, anyway.

A whole minute or two from your life doesn't matter unless you're smooching death in the corner.

If you are, download the mod or save before planets. <_<

Fnord.

It wouldn't be so bad if it used my character's skill using a turret and not mine. I am not the character in the game, the PC is. Everything should rely on his or her skill and not the player. It is suppose to be a CRPG, not a twitch shooter.