Crew of the Ebon Hawk

Only if they stood outside the Ebon Hawk, other wise there would have to be another annoying load screen.

ya like there guarding the ship

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I have had conversations with others about this and we generally agree that your characters should be healed over time in the hawk. This would promote usage of other party members unless you want to waste your time waiting.

I have had conversations with others about this and we generally agree that your characters should be healed over time in the hawk. This would promote usage of other party members unless you want to waste your time waiting.

Or you could equip the hawk with a bacta (or kohlto) tank.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

It's the only way t3 might be used. I think its a cool idea if you have a main party that you use. This allows more roleplaying. Also encourages interaction with different characters (how are you supposed to influence other party members in this game if you never have them in your party and never talk to them?)

I have had conversations with others about this and we generally agree that your characters should be healed over time in the hawk.  This would promote usage of other party members unless you want to waste your time waiting.

Or you could equip the hawk with a bacta (or kohlto) tank.

Yeah, we were hashing it out in this thread.

/Shameless Self-Promotion

As for Kohlto, or Bacta for that matter, it doesn't just grow in the sea for you to pick-up. Oh wait, it does. :lol:

Still have to buy it, and that could get costly. Still, it would be another way to drain the PC of credits. We could have it both ways. Buy some Kohlto, and the healing process is significantly shortened, timewise. If not, it takes longer, maybe much longer.

I like that idea too. WHat about you can't leave until your main character is either done healing or pulled out of healing early. Without your main character you can't do much. That would encourage kolto/bacta use for your main character and have it optional for everyone else.

Since I think the Heal power is going to be in the game, it would be trivial to heal all of your party members before you get on board.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

How about the Ebon Hawk has a healing chamber (bacta tank) like has been suggested, but it costs a certain fee (like the docking fees) each time it's used? Something like 500 credits per use or something. At the very least, it'll make you have to "earn" the useage of the heal function on the Ebon Hawk.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Did anyone ever notice that at anygiven time 10 people shared the ebon hawk and there were only 6 beds? But the droids wouldn't need a bed but that still makes it an 8/6 ratio. Who do ya'll think shared a bed, it would have been two couples?

iceman1731.jpg

They sleep whenever you leave with two other people. Do the math.

10 NPC's total including you.

You and 2 other NPC's leave.

7 NPC's left

6 beds

6 sleep while the last one keeps watch for you so he/she can immediately wake the others.

Someday I'll catch them napping, someday.... Just like that stupid light in the refrigerator.

The main character dies, or gets severely wounded. You decide to heal - when you wake up the character's might make some exclamation. If you're in a romance, you're 'loved one' might exclaim how worried they were (teehee). It should stop after the first couple times though, or only be very rare. This would make it feel like time really passed. Maybe they could have standard events, similar to special encounters in other games, that occasionally happen while you're away.

Ahh, but that's too neat to add at this point. *sniff*

Whenever you get damaged in an attack by enemy fighters :)  I'm sure they'll have one or two instances of the hyperdrive getting shutdown, as in the first (think Rakata)

As long as it's only once or twice because constantly having to repair your ship would get really boring quick. Especially if your PC has a low repair skill.

Cheers!

Well, if you don't have a high repair skill another NPC could do it. Or you could just have other's do it - there shouldn't be penalty for them doing it for you. If you really want to do it, you can.