Crew of the Ebon Hawk

There should be something that shows you the status of everyone on the hawk, or at least where they are. In the first game (I'm horrible at finding directions, but still) I had a bit of trouble finding where everyone was when I wanted to talk to them during down time. This would also allow neat little touches like being able move arround the character's, make it seem like they're doing something. Zaalbar and T3 could be moving around, T3 repairing the hyperdrive or the panels around the main control room or the c***pit after a fighter attack. Maybe someone will be resting after a crisis - ala Bastila's learning of her father's death, Canderous finding out Dustil fell to the darkside. When Bastila fell, people might have been demoralized - and you could change things they did accordingly.

I realize the difficulty of adding ALL of these things, but I really just mean that something more than standing around would be cool, and so would a map that showed where everyone was.

I dunno. I kinda liked how Juhani was just staring aimlessly at the wall in that little room. Or how Jolee was hanging out in that room with the big dentist chair all by himself :p

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

why not make the ebon hawk useful? there were like 50 uselss computer panels on that piece of junk and not one of them did anything. they should have the panels be used to advance the story (contact people maybe)

I dunno. I kinda liked how Juhani was just staring aimlessly at the wall in that little room. Or how Jolee was hanging out in that room with the big dentist chair all by himself ;)

Jolee wasn't hanging by himself; me and him used up all the Dentist's drugs in there...good times...good times...but I agree with Raven about the useless computer panels...and you could pit people up against each other in Pazaak, which I think would be cool...Let the Wookiee win, b!tch!

why not make the ebon hawk useful? there were like 50 uselss computer panels on that piece of junk and not one of them did anything. they should have the panels be used to advance the story (contact people maybe)

ya, you could further enhance skills like computer use and secrity and stuf like that . ya know what i am sayin

I agree. Mission and Jolee are the hardest for me to find....on a constant basis. And about that only way I could remember how to get off the EH was that Big Z was standing by the hallway to the exit.

I have memorized where Jolee is, but Mission stopped talking to me after I told her Taris was a wastleland and to get over it...I was forced to kill her in the end though, so it didn't matter...more space for the GIZKAS! As for the further enhancement of the skills idea, how do you guys think it should work? A test of reflex and logic, or just your PC toiling away at a computer screen? Should the minigame be long, but you get more XP? Or should it be fast, and you get less XP?How would you balance the game? :)

I think there should be one of those virtual chessboard things like on the falcon and mabye something on the ship should break down like the hyperdrive or something once in a while and you have to repair it by going through a minigame or something and if you dont want to you could go buy the part at one of the shops oon the planet. I think that would be kinda cool.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I never liked how the characters just stood there doing nothing :huh: I mean all those computer consoles and stuff and everyone had nothing to do? I'm not saying they should be wandering around aimlessly, but they should be sitting down doing something or talking like in the Star Trek Elite Force games

I never liked how the characters just stood there doing nothing :unsure: I mean all those computer consoles and stuff and everyone had nothing to do? I'm not saying they should be wandering around aimlessly, but they should be sitting down doing something or talking like in the Star Trek Elite Force games

ooooo, another elite force fan

I think there should be one of those virtual chessboard things like on the falcon and mabye something on the ship should break down like the hyperdrive or something once in a while and you have to repair it by going through a minigame or something and if you dont want to you could go buy the part at one of the shops oon the planet. I think that would be kinda cool.

Should the game take in your repair skill? Other than that, I think that that's a good idea...but how often should the ship break down? :unsure:

Make the Ebon Hawk a living, breathing locale in which you want to hang out...maybe include a cantina?

That works for me the only other thing I would need is the option to play strip Pazaak with the hot female NPCs on the Hawk if there are any.

Cheers!

Should the game take in your repair skill? Other than that, I think that that's a good idea...but how often should the ship break down? :unsure:

Whenever you get damaged in an attack by enemy fighters :p I'm sure they'll have one or two instances of the hyperdrive getting shutdown, as in the first (think Rakata)

Whenever you get damaged in an attack by enemy fighters ;) I'm sure they'll have one or two instances of the hyperdrive getting shutdown, as in the first (think Rakata)

As long as it's only once or twice because constantly having to repair your ship would get really boring quick. Especially if your PC has a low repair skill.

Cheers!

There should be something that shows you the status of everyone on the hawk, or at least where they are. In the first game (I'm horrible at finding directions, but still) I had a bit of trouble finding where everyone was when I wanted to talk to them during down time. This would also allow neat little touches like being able move arround the character's, make it seem like they're doing something. Zaalbar and T3 could be moving around, T3 repairing the hyperdrive or the panels around the main control room or the c***pit after a fighter attack. Maybe someone will be resting after a crisis - ala Bastila's learning of her father's death, Canderous finding out Dustil fell to the darkside. When Bastila fell, people might have been demoralized - and you could change things they did accordingly.

I realize the difficulty of adding ALL of these things, but I really just mean that something more than standing around would be cool, and so would a map that showed where everyone was.

ya and you could hav like someone who is a medic and heals you when your on the ebon hawk, the ship could be more interactive, and you could hav someone that well be fixing your swoop racer after swoop races.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Why would you need a medic to heal you, whenever you go on the Ebon Hawk you get full vitality and force. :blink:

i hate you <_<

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Why would you need a medic to heal you, whenever you go on the Ebon Hawk you get full vitality and force. :blink:

Yeah, Malek was a fool using those dead Jedi as his healing source. He should have just bought the Ebon Hawk off Davik and been invincible!