KOTOR II Force Powers

I've heard a great deal about a lot of the force powers, but let's try to put together a comprehensive list of the new officially announced force powers.

Here's a few:

Battle Meditation: Bastila's special mind-affecting power. Enemies are frightened and fight poorly, allies are encouraged and fight with precision.

Force Crush: Dark Side Power. Used for crushing opponents after lifting them off the ground.

Force Rage: Another stat-modifying power, this time a dark side one.

Force Sight: Lets you see through walls and see force alignment of NPCs, via auras: blue for good, red for evil, and gray for neutral.

Force Clairvoyance: Lets you see the future in the game (ie. farther ahead in the level).

Force Confusion: Allows you to turn weak-minded enemies against each other in combat.

Master Fury: Yet another Dark Side stat-modifying power.

"You shall not pass!"

I've heard a great deal about a lot of the force powers, but let's try to put together a comprehensive list of the new officially announced force powers.

Here's a few:

Battle Meditation: Bastila's special mind-affecting power. Enemies are frightened and fight poorly, allies are encouraged and fight with precision.

Force Crush: Dark Side Power. Is it a souped up version of Force Choke? Or is it something else?

Force Rage: Anosther stat-modifying power, this time a dark side one.

If anyone finds any more cool new force powers, post them here.

FORCE SIGHT: It lets you see through walls and the auras of other npcs, revealing their alingment in the force: blue for good, red for evil, and gray for neutral.

You sure about what force clairvoyance does? But yeah, I've heard both.

Another interesting thing is that skills contribute to force powers. Treat injury skill makes use of the Force heal/cure abilities more effective, and I'm sure it's true for other skills - maybe awareness affects force sight or something. Anyway, I know awareness allows you to have insight for motivations. I had the impression that was force aided, but maybe not.

Force Crush: Dark Side Power. Is it a souped up version of Force Choke? Or is it something else?

Force crush is different than choke. I've heard it lifts your opponent off the ground and slams them down. I also heard that It's the Force just Crushing their body.

Well little is known of all of them, but hasn't it been stated that it will be 40 new force powers all together in KotOR II?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Wow, that would be A LOT! It would be fun, but you probably wouldn't come close to getting even near them all. Well, since there may not be a level cap, you might... Interesting. We may see the birth of some real powerful Jedi/Sith.

"You shall not pass!"

Most of these new powers sound like they've been lifted from Jedi Academy. Force Rage is one, Force sight is one, and Force Crush reminds me of Force Grip from JA. It was a DS power that lifted your opponents off the ground and then you could drop them off of cliffs and stuff. It was cool.

Force Clairvoyance: Lets you see ahead in the level.

I think they should a weaker variance of the emperor's force storm (not the same as KOTOR's "force storm") that would through enemies crashing into walls or something like that.

err... unlock their bowels? You stick a key in their belly button, and it opens like a door? :blink: :D :D

But anyway... 40 Force powers may not be as much as you think. In the original, they had three force powers along the force push line, and no force power (I don't think) had less than 2 levels. So, in actuality it's probably 15-20 force powers, with upgrades.

Definitely going to use this one... ;)

Force Crush: Dark Side Power. Used for crushing opponents after lifting them off the ground.

Same as above...I hope there's some nice effects... ;)

Force Rage: Another stat-modifying power, this time a dark side one.

Cool... ;)

Force Sight: Lets you see through walls and see force alignment of NPCs, via auras: blue for good, red for evil, and gray for neutral.

Meh. Might be a good investment...

Force Clairvoyance: Lets you see the future in the game (ie. farther ahead in the level).

I thought that's what "I have a bad feeling about this" line was for... :p

Force Confusion: Allows you to turn weak-minded enemies against each other in combat.

OXM betrayed me...

Master Fury: Yet another Dark Side stat-modifying power.

Isn't that what Force Rage is for...I guess they each have their own advantages and disavantages...

I wonder how they'll make Battle Meditation different from Force Valor. The way everyone talked about it in KOTOR I, it was extremely rare and ridiculously powerful, so much so that the fate of the entire galaxy lay with which side had Bastila. Surely they will have toned it down to normal force power usage.

"You shall not pass!"