What kind of car do you drive?

Darth Reven

I don't drive a car.

I do on the otherhand ride a motorcycle, a 2004 Harley Davidson Custom Sportster.

Engine size?

883cc

Not very big really... But it does me well since it's my first mode of transport. Anything bigger would have had a crazy insurance cost.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

I don't drive a car.

I do on the otherhand ride a motorcycle, a 2004 Harley Davidson Custom Sportster.

Engine size?

883cc

Not very big really... But it does me well since it's my first mode of transport. Anything bigger would have had a crazy insurance cost.

Isn't 2004 the first year they put rubber engine mounts on the sportsters? The things that make Harley Harley are slowly fading away.

I don't drive a car.

Engine size?

883cc

Isn't 2004 the first year they put rubber engine mounts on the sportsters? The things that make Harley Harley are slowly fading away.

Yup they did rubber mount the engine, that was due to alot of complaints to do with viberation and the damn things viberating themselves apart.

Still, I can't think of a better crusier. The alternatives aren't and never will be better. Although I'd really like a nice chopper, I can't imagine riding one on british roads.

Frankly considering I only work part time, and I'm a uni student... I think I've done pretty well for myself.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

Yup they did rubber mount the engine, that was due to alot of complaints to do with viberation and the damn things viberating themselves apart.

Still, I can't think of a better crusier. The alternatives aren't and never will be better. Although I'd really like a nice chopper, I can't imagine riding one on british roads.

Frankly considering I only work part time, and I'm a uni student... I think I've done pretty well for myself.

oooo wow, didn't notice your in Britian. You can use a bike as a daily driver!??!

I assumed you were in So Cal or something

rprjak: I want an evo!

2000 baby blue honda civic(next car I drive will be Subaru Outback, or a hybrid car)

Everyone will be driving a hybrid in 15-20 years. Whether you want to or not, as it won

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

The uprisings weren't much though. I think both rebellions were put down within hours of starting because no one took part in them. I mean, Canada was where all the people who didn't want to leave British rule went to during the american revolution, of course we weren't going to join the americans in kickign out the british, half our population was people who were kicked out of the US for supporting the british. The major rebellions started after we gained independance with the whole Riel thing. But all that did was create Manitoba. And nobody cares about Manitoba.

Edit: Never knew you guys torched Toronto. Ya learn something new every day. Guess we can only be proud of repelling 3 US invasions now.

Well, since France and Britian were at war, they were banking on the French in the area to back them. The whole idea was a mistake. Hell, even the people in the boarder states were openly supporting the "Canadians" and British by selling them food. They prefered the "recently departed from office" Thomas Jeffersons way of doing things.

As for repelling the invasion, to be fair, you guys did repel it......but they were sooooo confident that there would be uprising to support the war that they brought a loose band of poorly trained men (which pretty much sums up the army at the time) through some harsh terrain, and isn't that always the case with a route?

Toronto wasn't called Toronto then tho, fyi. Sort of how you guys burned Buffalo, but it wasn't called Buffalo then.

Hrmm, didn't know we burned buffalo either. Usually I research these things before I comment on them. That victory you guys had in New Orleans was pretty impressive. Killed 700 british and injured 1200 with only 13 deaths and whatever injured on your side.

And yeah, I think I remember something about the people pushing for invasion of canada being mostly Irish immigrants, probably having a grudge against england stronger than normal americans.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

oooo wow, didn't notice your in Britian. You can use a bike as a daily driver!??!

LOL yeah sure, I'm an absolute nutcase.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

Heh I did too. That has to be a pain riding in the rain and cold. :o

I can't take heat at all... But I can endure the coldest weather with ease. Northern blood in my vains, being decended from norsemen has it's benefits.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

2000 baby blue honda civic(next car I drive will be Subaru Outback, or a hybrid car)

Everyone will be driving a hybrid in 15-20 years. Whether you want to or not, as it won

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Btw, I had an old 88 diesel Jetta for a few years and I got about 40 mpg on the highway. 50 mpg is a staggering number and I expect she
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Apparently you can drive across canada in a new Diesel Jetta filling the tank only 2 or 3 times.

Nah never make it 2 or 3 times unless you have an interstate system. Hmm maybe interprovince would sound better. To much starting and stoping.

As I said one of many advantages of a deisel motor over a gas motor.