What kind of car do you drive?

Darth Reven

i have a boat. its got a 4 horsepower engine and oars. its great because it travels on water.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I have an '86 Saab 900. Got stolen once, the locks are crap.

Anyway, it failed some test at the car test (besiktning in Swedish) so I'm kinda forbidden to drive it now. I might get around to fix it some day, but I'm quite comfortable with the bus.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

2002 Audi A4 3.0 quattro.

Damn you. I want a european car...

I want one of those nifty new Scion cars, the one with the flipout stereo console. It's the premiere car of science fiction enthusiasts dontcha know. At least....according to the commercials. It does look cool though. :)

2002 Audi A4 3.0 quattro.

Damn you. I want a european car...

I want one of those nifty new Scion cars, the one with the flipout stereo console. It's the premiere car of science fiction enthusiasts dontcha know. At least....according to the commercials. It does look cool though. :(

Those are the ones Toyota made after Honda beat the Echo for Ugliest Car when they brought out the Element right?

Edit: Nevermind. Scion makes more than one car. I've only seen the commercial for this monstrosity:

p.scion.xb.25.jpg

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The front on the new Audi is so damn nice looking! I love how they've made the grill almost touch the ground :)

Yeah I dig that too. B) But then again I'm an Audi-person (even though I don't drive one...).

I especially like the way the new A3's front lights resemble angry looking eyes. It sets the sportback apart from the A6, which introduced the lower grill. I love the A4 too, more than I liked the former A6 model (which my old man drives). The new A6 is awesome though! And the A8... well, let's just say I won't be able to afford such a car for quite some time... :(

The only Audi I don't like is the A2. Man, that is one fugly car. :blink:

Coolest Audi of 'em all would be this one though--

audi%20le%20mans%20quattro%201.jpg