Thread vanished???

Oh wow,

The huge 25 page thread of enraged PC gamers complaining about LA selling their soul to MS and shafting us is gone!

Maybe because several of us said we'd go for the "alternative" way to get the game so LA would not get our money?

Guess what, we're still doing it! best way to deal with it is to think twice next time before LYING. :angry:

Oh wow,

The huge 25 page thread of enraged PC gamers complaining about LA selling their soul to MS and shafting us is gone!

Maybe because several of us said we'd go for the "alternative" way to get the game so LA would not get our money?

Guess what, we're still doing it! best way to deal with it is to think twice next time before LYING. :angry:

It was 27 and I already made a topic like this and deleted it. It will be deleted again and they might make the wait longer.. You never know

Oh wow,

Oh grow the hell up. ;)

Oh wow,

Oh grow the hell up. ;)

I am with you

I haven't read that thread (it was too long to read it all), but if it was what you describe, then they were right in deleting that stupid piece of immatuirty.

As they'd be right if they deleted this thread. ;)

Yes, I know I sound bitter, but that's what I think about the matter.

IMO, they should have deleted ALL the threads about it then, not just that one.

The one started by JEDIDAN was nothing more than a flamewar waiting to happen, yet that one still exists and the other doesn't.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The one started by JEDIDAN was nothing more than a flamewar waiting to happen, yet that one still exists and the other doesn't.

Its fun to have a flame war once in a while. ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Bla Bla Bla you can stop talking about that now. We all need to attack LA every time they betrey and lie to people

Bla Bla Bla you can stop talking about that now. We all need to attack LA every time they betrey and lie to people

what the hell does your response have to do with what I posted?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

That we need to attack LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That we need to attack LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA may suck but if it wern't for them we would not have the game at all! So be glad that they releast the game in the first place.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

We all know that Obsidian wasn't happy with the LA bashing threads after the realese date was announced, but what did they expect after all the promises we recieved? Really, people are going to keep making threads on the topic for another week (And they'll keep on "vanishing").

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

Oh wow,

Hmmm...actually the best way to deal with it would be for them to haul your asses in jail for plotting theft.