KOTOR II Planets

As I've mentioned before Onderon will probably be one of the worlds since Dxun is so close. Also in the background on the earlier video clip was a dragon like creature which could have been a beast rider mount.

Onderon has a pseudo-medievil feel to it.

I personally I can't think of any more stories to tell on Kashyakk. We had Wookie slaves in the first game.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Well if there's going to be 7 planets, and those already revealed are Dantooine, Dxun, and Telos, I think the following would be cool choices:

Hoth - just cause it's home to the coolest battle ever, and snowstorms would make for some interesting saber duels.

Alderaan - isn't anyone else interested?

Ord Mantell - it's a cool place

Nal Hutta - please oh please let us kill a hutt :(

If we had to go back to any planet from the first game (besides Dantooine obviously) I'd choose Taris. It would be decimated, but it would be an interesting sight to see. Maybe the sith have taken over?

I think Hoth was cut from the first game bacause there was nothing interesting there (it is supposed to be uninhabited at this time). After you've killed your 32nd Wampa it begins to get tired.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I think Hoth was cut from the first game bacause there was nothing interesting there (it is supposed to be uninhabited at this time). After you've killed your 32nd Wampa it begins to get tired.

Well at least you could spell your name out in the snow. Player tip don't eat the yellow snow. :(

Cheers!

Onderon is a crucial planet from Tales of the Jedi series. It was an isolated world at the fringes of the galaxy where infamous Freedon Nadd started dark-side dynasty who ruled The Great Walled City of Iziz (spreading through the centuries

the city blossomed with kilometres-deep subterranean levels) - ruthless tyranny

ignited the Beast Wars which lasted for 350 years until Jedi Knight Ulic Qel Droma

as a head of Jedi Mission brought peace and overthrew evil dynasty. The worshippers of Freedon Nadd then started so called FREEDON NADD UPRISING and besieged jedis in the Onderon Jungle. Then Republic announced blockade of entire system and sent Nomi Sunrider with an army who crushed darksiders once and for all. Remains of Freedon Nadd were transported to Dxun moon near Onderon and sealed in cortosis sarcophagus. Later on Onderon came Exar Kun in search for forbidden sith knowledge. He released the ghost of Freedon Nadd and traveled with him to Korriban and Yavin IV where he gained the mantle of the Dark Lord...

From what I saw in comics city of Iziz is one of the most interesting Star Wars locations. But I don't think that devs would be able to bring this city onto screen appropriately - it has very ancient look and KOTOR is very modern in climate

and doesn't have many in common with Tales of the Jedi where you really feel the difference of 4000 years.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

That's right, it was Freedon Nadd who was buried on Dxun!

Yes, it would make a lot of sense to go to Onderon, then. It seems to be so integrally related to Dxun that it would make perfect sense to visit Onderon.

"You shall not pass!"

Onderon is a crucial planet from Tales of the Jedi series. It was an isolated world at the fringes of the galaxy where infamous Freedon Nadd started dark-side dynasty who ruled The Great Walled City of Iziz (spreading through the centuries

the city blossomed with kilometres-deep subterranean levels) - ruthless tyranny

ignited the Beast Wars which lasted for 350 years until Jedi Knight Ulic Qel Droma

as a head of Jedi Mission brought peace and overthrew evil dynasty. The worshippers of Freedon Nadd then started so called FREEDON NADD UPRISING and besieged jedis in the Onderon Jungle. Then Republic announced blockade of entire system and sent Nomi Sunrider with an army who crushed darksiders once and for all. Remains of Freedon Nadd were transported to Dxun moon near Onderon and sealed in cortosis sarcophagus. Later on Onderon came Exar Kun in search for forbidden sith knowledge. He released the ghost of Freedon Nadd and traveled with him to Korriban and Yavin IV where he gained the mantle of the Dark Lord...

From what I saw in comics city of Iziz is one of the most interesting Star Wars locations. But I don't think that devs would be able to bring this city onto screen appropriately - it has very ancient look and KOTOR is very modern in climate

and doesn't have many in common with Tales of the Jedi where you really feel the difference of 4000 years.

Now that I would disagree with!

I think the dev could make the ancient world look the way it should. They did an excellet job with the Valley of The Dark Lords on Korriban. Rakattan World also looked pretty ancient to me

Valley was OK but sith look like some nazis or KGB officers - in one word terrible.

Rakata was ancient indeed but I can't say that about other locations like Manaan or Taris. And what cybernetic implants are doing in an ancient galaxy? Man just read Tales of the Jedi series and you will know how things should look.

I get an impression that our small talk will achieve nothing becouse I don't see any devs who would be interested in fans' opinions

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I get an impression that our small talk will achieve nothing becouse I don't see any devs who would be interested in fans' opinions

I doubt that they'll change their planned design no :3

Have some faith.

I made this guesses earlier on:

1. Pegasus. It IS marked as one of the seven planets. its been said in more then one interview. ( but I don't keep them stored :\ )

2. Telos. I think this is the planet with the rain and laser towers in the distance. could be off tho

3. Dantooine. Yup yup

4. Dxun. Ahhh the Jungle planet has been named :3 Sounds promising

5. Cityworld.... Could be any cityworld. But it has a more dark atmosphere then Taris did. Perhaps Sith controlled?

6. Snowworld. Well, they implented snow didnt they? =p I seriously DOUBT its Hoth tho. And I hope it isnt. I mean.. what on earth can you do with Hoth? ;) its a big clump of ice. I hope for more mysterious snow planet.

7.... Anything BUT Tattooine please ;.; Would make sense if it was a Korriban like planet to end it all :lol:

Valley was OK but sith look like some nazis or KGB officers - in one word terrible.

That's what they're supposed to look like...EVIL!

1. Pegasus. It IS marked as one of the seven planets. its been said in more then one interview.

Damn!

2. Telos. I think this is the planet with the rain and laser towers in the distance. could be off tho

I thought that too...

3. Dantooine. Yup yup

Don't you mean YUB YUB?

5. Cityworld.... Could be any cityworld. But it has a more dark atmosphere then Taris did. Perhaps Sith controlled?

Um, Taris WAS Sith controlled...we don't need another Taris do we? ;)

They were supposed to look ancient not like Cold War era villains. Have ever read

Tales of the Jedi comics? That's how ancient sith should look!

Don't get me wrongo - I really love KOTOR but as a SW fan i'm obliged to criticize

things that are certain mistakes.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

The only thing I would want out of the plaents is real exploration instead of everything being constrained. I hated that in KotOR1. When I was in Kashyyk(msp?) I wanted the chance of getting lost. Not going to happen in the way the set it up which was downright sad.

They were supposed to look ancient not like Cold War era villains. Have ever read

Tales of the Jedi comics? That's how ancient sith should look!

Don't get me wrongo - I really love KOTOR but as a SW fan i'm obliged to criticize

things that are certain mistakes.

No I have not read TotJ, but Bioware and Lucasarts, I think even Lucas wants to identify Sith with Nazis...take the code for example...

You still don't understand? I'm criticizing the LOOK of the sith not their sick philosophy! They should look ancient not like XXth century villains. Read "Golden age of Sith" or "Knights of the Old Republic" or any other comic and you'll understand...

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

You still don't understand? I'm criticizing the LOOK of the sith not their sick philosophy! They should look ancient not like XXth century villains. Read "Golden age of Sith" or "Knights of the Old Republic" or any other comic and you'll understand...

In KOTOR the Sith were not the TRUE ancient Sith. They were not even Kun's Sith. So yes they look different. Remember they all started off as Jedi's and republic soldiers that followed Revan to the dark side. So it's easy to see how they would have simply adapted their previous look rather than trying imitate Sith fashion that came before them.

Shdy: Agreed on that.

Azazis: It's Peragus, not pegasus :unsure: Unless there's a pegasus as well.

Also, I don't know if you know this, but we know that the Jungle/beach area of the walkthrough video on the main LA site is Telos. Is that what you're talking about? I don't remember any laser towers (in screens, concept or otherwise), but I'll go check up on it. I'm sure I could've missed it easily enough.

Nur Ab Sal: Why don't you trust the dev's judgement? They're the ones that are making the game, and THEY are the only ones that know what can be done in the time given by their publishers.

I personally like the idea of another city world, and I don't think it'll be like Taris; it'll just be another city.

Oh, and I just realized something... this sequel is technically continuing the same war, despite the small separation; The Sith are occupying the outer rim, now, even though they were pushed down for a time with the Star Forge... which seems to have only stopped them from totally destroying the Republic. (However the star forge was destroyed, It wouldn't make much sense for it not to be)

I think Ryloth the Twilek home planet would be interesting it should have dark setting considering Twileks sell thier own people into slavery.

:unsure: errhm yes. Peragus. Crazy SW names and all <.<;

I think Ryloth the Twilek home planet would be interesting it should have dark setting considering Twileks sell thier own people into slavery.

:) errhm yes. Peragus. Crazy SW names and all <.<;

Hehehehe... you dope... you messed up again...

(Hint: Look at the quote :p )