What will PC gamers get in compensation?

They have just deleted the huge thread we were all in... Very mature of them... ;)

You are free to express your oppinion as long as they are nice to us.

In all fairness it got a bit out of hands there.

no it didnt

Well i didn't read it all so......*shrugs*

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I'm convinced that we PC gamers will get nothing in return of being "betrayed"

And I'll take you one better - I bet there will be downloadable content exclusive to XBox Live (a.k.a. unavailable to PC gamers)

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

lets class action lawsuit, the ersb for censorship,

LA and Microsft for discrimination against pc owners.....

HA! HAVE A NICE DAY!

anyway, the so called downlaodable content is uselly added in the pc version before it ships, so what we get first, they must wait.

on the otherhand, I hope they release the Oblivion game before the xbox 2 version.

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

anyway, the so called downlaodable content is uselly added in the pc version before it ships, so what we get first, they must wait.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it said someplace a little while ago that there was going to be DLC for the xbox when TSL was released not after?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

The PC version will get nothing the Xbox version won't have. There is essentially no difference between them, besides the longer release date and the higher resolutions.

I have heard from the very first press release ever that both versions will get stuff unique to that version. Lucasarts better ensure the PC version gets their due in items, especially after their year-long lie.