KOTOR II Characters

:D :lol: ha ha the Dev made fun of ya'll!

:D :D :p:lol::lol:

Grow up. I do occasionally enjoy having a serious conversation!

So, back to characters --

What's the actual name of our platinum blonde beauty?

Altris? Atris? What?

"You shall not pass!"

A day in the life of OE:

Michael Chu walks into work Wednesday and says "Um, guys, I know UT2k4 is a lot of fun, but people keep asking me questions about the game. Do you think we should get around to designing it already?"

Chris responds, "are you kidding? I have three words for you. Duke Nukem Forever."

Feargus chimes in, "here is your coffee."

FrankK says, "first I have to finish making that hidden Pong minigame for Ender. Don't worry. We'll ship before Fallout Online."

Chu looks perplexed. "Don't we have a second project to start on?"

FrankK looks quite excited. "You betcha. I'm coding on our new top-secret UT2k4 mod the KOTOR:AE team is designing for us."

A day in the life of OE:

Michael Chu walks into work Wednesday and says "Um, guys, I know UT2k4 is a lot of fun, but people keep asking me questions about the game. Do you think we should get around to designing it already?"

Chris responds, "are you kidding? I have three words for you. Duke Nukem Forever."

FrankK says, "first I have to finish making that hidden Pong minigame for Ender. Don't worry. We'll ship before Fallout Online."

Chu looks perplexed. "Don't we have a second project to start on?"

FrankK looks quite excited. "You betcha. I'm coding on our new top-secret UT2k4 mod. The KOTOR:AE team is designing for us."

Replace UT2K4 with BF:V and you pretty much have Wendesday and Friday night at the Obsidian Ranch pegged--except Friday is pants optional.

Guest Michael Chu
A day in the life of OE:

Michael Chu walks into work Wednesday and says "Um, guys, I know UT2k4 is a lot of fun, but people keep asking me questions about the game.  Do you think we should get around to designing it already?"

Chris responds, "are you kidding?  I have three words for you.  Duke Nukem Forever."

FrankK says, "first I have to finish making that hidden Pong minigame for Ender.  Don't worry.  We'll ship before Fallout Online."

Chu looks perplexed.  "Don't we have a second project to start on?"

FrankK looks quite excited.  "You betcha.  I'm coding on our new top-secret UT2k4 mod.  The KOTOR:AE team is designing for us."

Replace UT2K4 with BF:V and you pretty much have Wendesday and Friday night at the Obsidian Ranch pegged--except Friday is pants optional.

Definitely accurate, except for the part where I walk into work on a Wednesday. That never happens. ;)

So what about these Sith Lords? Do we know anything about them personally?

Are we going to see Darth Akari and Darth MichaelChu?

I doubt that we will be able to learn anything from the Devs at this moment.

Perhaps later they would reveal who these Sith Lords are...