KOTOR II Characters

I would like another wookie but preferably one that actually liked you and wasnt just there because of the life dept. I also read somewhere that while there are members of your party you have to get there are others that are optional depending on light or darkside meaning that there are more than just ten, now I may be wrong this is just something i remember hearing.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

While driven by a mercenary need for cash, Mira shys away from contract killing or performing contracts for the Exchange - in the past, she has killed only in self-defense, and even then, she has done so reluctantly.

I think she might be too stubborn to follow you on your corrupt path...maybe not...

Aside from being easy on the eyes, Mira also comes equipped with a bounty hunter specific weapon, similar to Boba Fett in the Star Wars movies - a wrist-mounted rocket launcher that allows her to selectively take out a single opponent (with concussion darts, tranquilizer darts) or decimate hordes of enemies with buster rockets and ion rockets - perfect for leveling the playing field when enemies decide to gang up on the player.

Concussion and tranquilizer darts? Sounds fun...of course with some nice sound and visual effects, that would be awesome...

Yes, absolutely. That would make for some fun battles. You're up front doing cool gymnastics moves with your lightsaber, Darth Maul style, and Mira's in back blasting with a rocket launcher! Definitely a recipe for chaos!

"You shall not pass!"

Yoda wasn't that vague in the prequels!!!

Fear leads to anger...

Begun the Clone Wars have...

Yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah...

Maybe we'll get lucky and see a new profile, oh, I don't know, next week?

I suppose tomorrow would be too soon, huh... ;)

"You shall not pass!"

Hopefully, there will be characters, that you wouldn't expect, joinable to your party. I want Obsidian to suprise me.

A Jedi ghost maybe? :p

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well, I don't know for sure, but the character in the "modified Sith Armor" that everyone's been talking about lately could be the missing soldier character. After all, we always see him with party members, and he never appears in a hostile position. (ie, no guns aimed at main characters, blaster bolts shot at them, etc.)

"You shall not pass!"

I've heard that the soldier character in the sith armor was put there simply to have a third NPC for screenshots.  I think he may simply be a place holder until they reveal some more NPCs.

That could easily also be the case. Very interesting.

"You shall not pass!"

Yes, absolutely. That would make for some fun battles. You're up front doing cool gymnastics moves with your lightsaber, Darth Maul style, and Mira's in back blasting with a rocket launcher! Definitely a recipe for chaos!

What if she misses? :D :D

(who would be in the way...)