KOtoRII Release dates anouceed

To be a tad more serious, it's disspaointing to have to wait to next year; but eh well. The wait will be a blink of an eye. Those who are patient will be rewarded with a good game hopefully. That's all that matters.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Why are you two trolling me? Do you need to spam multipel threads on how evil I am? Geez.. Keep the crying up about the evils of Volourn if youw ant; but no need to troll.

P.S. Don't blame me for your bad attitudes.

Old news, in fact, very old, but thanks anyway.

I do notice green names are running around here too, though I think they're keeping their heads down....

I don't blame them. If they posted, they'd get flamed for LucasArts' stupid decision.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

"If they posted, they'd get flamed for LucasArts' stupid decision."

1. If it's LA's 'stupid' decision why flame Obsidan devs at all? There. Is. no. logic. At. All. there unless people are overreatcing which as you say they suppsoedly aren't... <_< :lol:;)

2. It's not a stupid decision. I'm sure there was a good reason. I trust LA and MS to make the right chocie for their business than random gamers on a message board. Sorry.

"I don't why you're taking so much

flammage."

I'm Volourn. Besides, people don't like to be accused of being crybabies and oevrreatcors so I don't really blame them for being mad at me. LOL

"If they posted, they'd get flamed for LucasArts' stupid decision."

1. If it's LA's 'stupid' decision why flame Obsidan devs at all? There. Is. no. logic. At. All. there unless people are overreatcing which as you say they suppsoedly aren't... <_<  :lol:  ;)

Again, making claims without supporting. Except for Hades, I didn't see anyone blaming or attacking Obsidian for the delay decision.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

"Yes."

Ok. Just wanted to know. :lol:

"Except for Hades, I didn't see anyone blaming or attacking Obsidian for the delay decision."

Hello, McFly. that's enough support for my accusations. Besdies, I nevr accused anyone in that post. All i said, is that it would be overreatcing to flame Obsidan for a decision out of control. Don't be so defensive. Though; you have proved that at least one person has overreacted in that matter.

"Yes."

Ok. Just wanted to know. :)

"Except for Hades, I didn't see anyone blaming or attacking Obsidian for the delay decision."

Hello, McFly. that's enough support for my accusations. Besdies, I nevr accused anyone in that post. All i said, is that it would be overreatcing to flame Obsidan for a decision out of control. Don't be so defensive. Though; you have proved that at least one person has overreacted in that matter.

Nope, I just like making you appear foolish since you keep making claims without proof.

although I guess people that have known you on these boards longer than I have didn't need proof of your immaturity. :)

I don't think it has anything to do with MS's conspiracy of establishing a world-wide reign of terror. It's more to do with the fact that the games are generally easier to make for the consoles than for PC's. That's because the consoles' specs are static, while there are endless different PC configurations, which makes it a long and difficult process of trying to make the game more stable and bug-free on as many PC's as possible.

So don't blame LA or Obsidian for the harsh reality.

Psst... but you can blame MS all you want, I don't mind. :)

"So don't blame LA or Obsidian for the harsh reality. Psst, but you can blame MS all you want, I don't mind"

Hahah. LOL

"although I guess people that have known you on these boards longer than I have didn't need proof of your immaturity."

Sorry. Your accusation here would be taken more seriosuly if it wasn't coming from someone who threatened to steal a game just because its release got delayed.

Since dec. is around X-mas why don't those that don't have xbox ask for one?

I have bills to pay. I don't have anyone to get "santa" to buy it for me.

I can't justify spending money on an XBox system just so I can play 1 game on it.

I can't justify spending money on an XBox system just so I can play 1 game on it.

You're a minority, quite a lot bought a PS2 just to play Metal Gear Solid 2 ;)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You're a minority, quite a lot bought a PS2 just to play Metal Gear Solid 2 ;)

If I had extra cash laying around I would. There are some games I want that are on the XBox, but not enough to justify spending money on a gaming console rather that, oh I dunno, something like food and rent. :p