New Sith Armor?

Look at the Sith soldier's weapon. Doesn't it look like Ordo's repeating blaster? Considering that Canderous was one of the few that couldn't be killed in KotOR, you might be up to something here :lol:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

In one of the screenshots, you can tell the sith/mandalorian armor is a woman. Unless, well, those boobs are fake.

Might not be true for the other pictures - it could very well be just armor, or a null NPC (per EGM), but in one picture (12/33), it definitely has boobs.

Canderous' wife, maybe? ;)

Well it cant be sith armor because in a screen shot it shows the sith armor and its the same as before. I could be canderous but then again all weapons pretty mutch look THE EXACT SAME its just the name that is different but maybe it is canderous who knows :rolleyes:

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'd wager heavily it isn't Canderous. He fights with Revan; if Revan was a Light Side Jedi in KOTOR, then why would Canderous fight for the Sith?

Now, Canderous as a General/Admiral in the Sith Armada if Revan were Dark Side...THAT I can see.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Your chacter is supposed to be a veteran of the Mandalorian War, Maybe you brought some armor back. Maybe it's a Mandalorian who joins your party. Maybe it's an ancient relative of Boba Fett... Who likes the Jedi.

<_< Maybe it's Canderous' illigitimate daughter (since it does look like it has boobs). And she is out to kill Revan for turning her father into a softy (Light side)/ Killing him (Dark Side). :ph34r:

Or maybe Canderous was on the Ebon Hawk when it got its butt whuppin' and now he's back to be in your party.

Looking at it again, it DOES look a lot like Mandalorian armor (Mostly like Jango Fett's armor). Hmmmmm <_<

casus fett hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

in EGM, it says the sith is there cause not all the party is done yet

Yes, but he's holding Ordo's Repeating Blaster nonetheless. :huh:

Remember the weapons the guards in the sith academy on Korriban were carrying, well don't they look like ordo's repeating blaster too. Also someone could have stolen an ordo's repeating blaster from the mandalorians. Remember ordo is the name of canderous's clan not just his last name.

iceman1731.jpg