Does this mean we can dispel any doubt about HK?

From the article posted previously at XBN:

The computer also tells you that two droids are onboard, a protocol droid, and a utility droid. If I have to tell you who those two droids are, you're not a true KOTOR fan.

Will HK-47 become a party member? Or will he just make a cameo appearance before vanishing from the KOTOR2 stage? No word on that yet....but it seems to me any doubt about his making an appearance has now vanished.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

But will he have his assassination function available to our whim??!!! thats what I want to know :ph34r:

.....Unlikely.

Haven't they always said that the droids would be back?  Sorta like all of the Star Wars movies have R2-D2 and C-3PO in them.

I'm pretty sure they said T3 and an HK-like Droid; in other words, they didn't state 100% that it would be HK-47 himself.

Haven't they always said that the droids would be back?  Sorta like all of the Star Wars movies have R2-D2 and C-3PO in them.

I'm pretty sure they said T3 and an HK-like Droid; in other words, they didn't state 100% that it would be HK-47 himself.

Maybe not HK-47's body, but maybe a droid with his chip in it.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I would LOVE to hear HK-47s first conversation with me. In fact, that is probably going to be slightly less anitcipated than meeting the new characters.

HK: Are you Revan's former assisstant?

PC: Yes.

HK: It is time. I have been ordered by my master to protect you. You will one day lead the remaining Jedi survivors to victory against SithNet.

PC: So you're not here to kill me?

HK: No. My mission is to protect you. But first I need some clothes and a motorcycle. I'll be back.

I really hate to bring this up (because I REALLY want HK to be back in all his glory)but I feel it must be said, all it said was that it was going to be a Protical(sp?) droid it never did say it was going to be HK for all we know right now it could be just some droid off of the pergus station that we find the ebon hawk on. I know it also said that there would be a utility droid there but we had already found out that T3 was coming back so thats a safe bet but I still think its too early to say for sure that the Protical droid is in fact HK without some other info. ;)

But saying that should it turn out to be HK then I would love to be able to send him on assassination missions, maybe with an added clocking ability so he can sneak up on the sith lords from behind while I distract them to finish them off.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

As much as i love hk 47 perhaps a different droid might be good for a change before his character becomes tiresome. I am not really bothered which way they go as long as they update hk47 with some new stories and interupptions like "98 % probability the jawa needs help the othe 2% the little jawa wants his head blown off, maybe wishfull thinking on my part."

Come on he is bound to be back, history repeats itself:

R2 + C3PO = T3 + HK-47

A nod to the movies maybe :lol:

But C-3PO was programmed for etiquette, not destruction! :)

True but what I meant was these robot doods stick together, like a double act or something :lol: .........or are you trying to tell me something :lol::p

• 3 months later...

Great maybe finally I'll have a chance to get rid of him.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Come on he is bound to be back, history repeats itself:

R2 + C3PO = T3 + HK-47

A nod to the movies maybe :thumbsup:

But C-3PO was programmed for etiquette, not destruction! :unsure:

HK has more success in dealing with people in my opinion :rolleyes:

dam you! you resurected a topi!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf