The man in the kotor 2 start screen!!!

It isn't randomized, no.

As to the # of Sith Lords, it isn't one per planet, but thats all I'll say on that.

As to your character appearing there... hm.... :)

-Akari

LOL Ah man that would be so cool. Thanks a lot for at least considering it Akari. And please don't let little stupid things stop you. He doesn't have to have the same clothes I ended with or anything like that. Just my character being there in his all-powerful darkness and evil would be more than enough for me. Again thanks a lot man. Peace. :lol:;):lol::lol:

It isn't randomized, no.

As to the # of Sith Lords, it isn't one per planet, but thats all I'll say on that.

As to your character appearing there... hm.... :lol:

-Akari

Not randomized....huh...anyone got an idea on that?

As for the # of lords not equaling the number of planets, I assume that means that the story isn't driven like KOTOR, where you more or less "beat" a planet to continue the story via finding star forges.

Maybe there'll be more than one person there? Like, them all there, joined by your PC if you choose the DS route? That'd be interesting... JOINING the final enemy(s)

Or maybe we won't just see sith there... Maybe we'll see jedi, standing in a nice heroic pose. Or maybe to start with you'll just have clouds, and as the game progresses you can see what your opponent looks like...

Just spewing ideas here, but it makes you think...

It isn't randomized, no.

As to your character appearing there... hm.... :p

-Akari

Or maybe it it would change after the decissions you make through the game? If you're turning LS, then there would be one of the Sith Lords standing there, and if DS, it would be a Jedi Master there (i.e. Master Vandar).

Also, why not have Revan there in his DS robe and mask?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Most likely options would be location in the game at last save or choice of class/prestege class.

Has it actually been anounced anywhare that there will be 7 Sith lords? It seems like a lot if they each represent rival factions. I would guess 3 or 4 factions would be the maximum.

It might include masters and apprentices though. Or non-faction Sith Lords like Revan and Freedon Nadd.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

It isn't randomized, no.

As to your character appearing there... hm....  :)

-Akari

LOL Ah man that would be so cool. Thanks a lot for at least considering it Akari. And please don't let little stupid things stop you. He doesn't have to have the same clothes I ended with or anything like that. Just my character being there in his all-powerful darkness and evil would be more than enough for me. Again thanks a lot man. Peace. :):p:lol::lol:

It looked like they were using RT rendering for the background so I assume it would be a trivial task to put your character in the background with whatever clothes he/she had on when you last played.

Akari's comments lead me to speculate the possibility of becoming a sith lord and ruling with the others (maybe getting to whoop some ls jedi in the process)

It's been said there won't be a Sith lord for every planet you visit.

That wouldn't preclude having one planet with 27 Sith Lords.

Okay, I agree the phrasing implies the number of Sith Lords is between 3 and 6.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

It's been said there won't be a Sith lord for every planet you visit.

That wouldn't preclude having one planet with 27 Sith Lords.

Okay, I agree the phrasing implies the number of Sith Lords is between 3 and 6.

3 or maybe 4 would be more suitable. 6 is too much IMO.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe it's Darth Sion on the start-up screen in the video...........

You mean Sidion? I don't think he was born at that particular time m8 :lol: And if he is 4000 years old, i dont think they'll be messing with the Trilogy :D

No, there was a rumor about a completly new Sith named Darth Sion. Lemme see if I can dig it up.

EDIT: Here it is.