Why did Revan go to Korriban?

i know, I know, another Revan topic, but i hav been puzzled over this for many days now.

His name is Atton Rand; and he's the one who asks you the Revan question. He also mentions that Revan went on a jaunt to Korriban a few years back, and then disappeared.

Why has Revan gone to Korriban, then suddenly disapeered. (supposedly into the unknown region of the galaxy).

Light Side, he may have gone off to shut down the Korriban Academy, and then left to find the Yuuzhang Vong ship (Canderous mentions a strange ship)(Dark Side, he may hav been sending new sith apprentices to the academy, and then left to the unknown part to increase his power yet furthur.Canderous' Alien encounter

The link to the forum on the start of KOTOR2 is New BXN

Edited by KOTORFanactic

There will be no Yuuzhan Vong in KOTOR2. I haven't played it, I didn't write it, I don't know the storyline, I don't know the characters....

....and yet I feel confident in being able to say there will be no Yuuzhan Vong in KOTOR2.

Take me at my word.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Yuuzhan Vong are pretty much a NJO thing, having then show up 4000 years before they do in the NJO line would really screw up things.

Also they are the cause of a great rift of SW fans, some like then as other hate.

The first SW:KotOR just give a nod to then, I doubt Vorg would be using the same ship design over 4000 years and we really cannot take that as anything more that a slight cameo of the NJO.

drakron.png

Also they are the cause of a great rift of SW fans, some like then as other hate.

That's why I'm certain they won't make an appearance. Why pay tribute to something which a sizeable number of fans hate?

It's the same reasoning which allows me to conclude with almost absolute certainty that there will be no nods to Jar-Jar Binks.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

When Revan was turning DS in the beginning he went to all the starmaps on his quest to find the Starforge after his first visit to the starmap on Tattoine with Malak. When he came to Korriban he would have been corrupted allready.

(Signatures: disabled) 

Heres part two of my theory upon discoverying more about his past, Revan is suddenly set upon by the Sith and the three Sith Lords :). Then in desperation realizing he couldn't escape he sent a hired thug (Atton Rodd or what ever) to get to his ship to find his long lost servant (your character). Upon entering the ship Atton finds the droids, the droids and Atton fly away but are set upon by a swarm of sith fighters :ph34r: . Then you crash land on the planet were the games starts ya I know its kinda bizzaro but what ever I'm a creative writing major hahahaha ya :)

PEACE YA'LL

Heres part two of my theory upon discoverying more about his past, Revan is suddenly set upon by the Sith and the three Sith Lords :). Then in desperation realizing he couldn't escape he sent a hired thug (Atton Rodd or what ever) to get to his ship to find his long lost servant (your character). Upon entering the ship Atton finds the droids, the droids and Atton fly away but are set upon by a swarm of sith fighters :ph34r: . Then you crash land on the planet were the games starts ya I know its kinda bizzaro but what ever I'm a creative writing major hahahaha ya  :p

PEACE YA'LL

An idiotic theory :p !! :rolleyes: But seems to actually make sense :)

Revan went to Korriban to get the star map. This question is pretty stupid since the game explains it. You all have theories on what happened when the game already explains that Revan and Malak went to all of those worlds to get the star map.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Revan went to Korriban to get the star map. This question is pretty stupid since the game explains it. You all have theories on what happened when the game already explains that Revan and Malak went to all of those worlds to get the star map.

You hav misunderstood pixies, look at the link to New BXN and read the opening post.

Heres part two of my theory upon discoverying more about his past, Revan is suddenly set upon by the Sith and the three Sith Lords :). Then in desperation realizing he couldn't escape he sent a hired thug (Atton Rodd or what ever) to get to his ship to find his long lost servant (your character). Upon entering the ship Atton finds the droids, the droids and Atton fly away but are set upon by a swarm of sith fighters :ph34r: . Then you crash land on the planet were the games starts ya I know its kinda bizzaro but what ever I'm a creative writing major hahahaha ya  :rolleyes:

PEACE YA'LL

Interesting theories :D But what happened to Bastilla then?