"Seductive power of the dark side." Say again?

Does anyone know how the hell Revan came to "fall" to the dark side?

I have a theory that since Revan was wearing his robes before he ever found the Star Map on Dantooine, he was Darkside then. His robes did not change to "Darkside only" with him, did they? Revan also wore his "Darkside only" mask there! It is my belief that Revan never "fell" to the Darkside, but was a Darksider all along. I doubt the Star Forge corrupted this "greatest of Jedi's". How easy was it for Darkside Players to "fool" the Jedi council?

Considering the council was too blind to even notice my glowing yellow eyes, I'd have to say... not too hard.

Does anyone know how the hell Revan came to "fall" to the dark side?

I have a theory that since Revan was wearing his robes before he ever found the Star Map on Dantooine, he was Darkside then. His robes did not change to "Darkside only" with him, did they? Revan also wore his "Darkside only" mask there! It is my belief that Revan never "fell" to the Darkside, but was a Darksider all along. I doubt the Star Forge corrupted this "greatest of Jedi's". How easy was it for Darkside Players to "fool" the Jedi council?

Revan fell studying ancient Sith magics...Revan didn't study at Dantooine, he studied at Coruscant, so that means he was good at the academy until he started learning sith magics...as for the robes, he could've been dark by the time he found the first star map at Dantooine ( who even said inferred that was the first?), but you have to remember that Bioware needed to cloak him at all times, because they didn't want you to find out the twist...which wouldn't have been a twist... ;)

Going to the darkside should have different paths purposes and ways in this game. For example in my darkside game most of the darkside options were just wrong or stupid so I didn't do them I gained darkside points for getting peoples money. The reason was moreso my chracacters greed instead of bullying. The next game could perhaps shape the story moreso on how you acquire the points instead of how many you have.

i think it might because they are giving you 3 choices of dark and light side prestige classes and they said that it will be determined by a quest which path you will follow. so maby there will be different paths to follow

Revan fell studying ancient Sith magics...Revan didn't study at Dantooine, he studied at Coruscant, so that means he was good at the academy until he started learning sith magics...as for the robes, he could've been dark by the time he found the first star map at Dantooine ( who even said inferred that was the first?), but you have to remember that Bioware needed to cloak him at all times, because they didn't want you to find out the twist...which wouldn't have been a twist... :unsure:

As long as that doesn't mean Revan fell before becoming a hero in everyone's eyes, (doing good stuff, leading reform on various planets he passed) that works. Also, keep in mind that the curiousity doesn't have to mean he falls immediately... I would think it's the seeds for other things, though.

In my mind, the seed didn't consume him until after he became a hero...and maybe he was trying to do good and destroy the Sith artifacts before it consumed him...maybe it was just the pursuit of knowledge that he felt was justified by the Jedi Code...many possibilities there are...