Voices

Miep

Youd need atleast two new actors reading in hundreds of lines, so there is no way theyre going to do that.

and there is a huge pitfall in this too- what if people dont like the PCs voice? that could ruin everything.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

When KOTOR was in development I was sure I read somewhere that there would be several voice packs to choose from. Obviously that was wrong.

Of course this would be WAY too much effort, you would need 10 actors to record the lines.

It's best left with no voice, that way noone will comlain that it doesn't sound like themselves.

I read in one of the interviews that you won't.

Yeah, you don't have a voice.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

• 2 months later...