Free choice of planets?

Sorry if this has been discussed before hand, but from what I've heard and seen... it seems like we wont have the same thing as in KotOR I where you can choose which planet you can go to. It seems like we're going to have to go through a fixed order of planets :)

Don't know if I'm right or not. Does anybody know?

Cheers.

I wonder when Adria will arrive with her locking powers.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Sorry if this has been discussed before hand, but from what I've heard and seen... it seems like we wont have the same thing as in KotOR I where you can choose which planet you can go to. It seems like we're going to have to go through a fixed order of planets  :)

Don't know if I'm right or not. Does anybody know?

Cheers.

The choice whcih planet to visit was ilusionairy, because you still have to land on all of them and there wasn`t major difference which one is first or secon and so on....

As I know, you are not right. Developers even claim K2 will be more unlenear than K1.

Ти пък къде го прочете това? Всъщност съм абсолютно убеден, че разликата по точка "праволинейност" няма да е голяма. Никой не е очаквал революция, все пак.

As I know, you are not right. Developers even claim K2 will be more unlenear than K1.

Ти пък къде го прочете това? Всъщност съм абсолютно убеден, че разликата по точка "праволинейност" няма да е голяма. Никой не е очаквал революция, все пак.

erm.....okay then moving swiftly on :)

I mean, no one expected revolution in the railroaded gameplay.

No I mean your post was in like russian or something :huh: I didnt understand a word, sorry :lol:

No I mean your post was in like russian or something :huh: I didnt understand a word, sorry :lol:

I simply translated what i wrote.

But that isn`t russian. It`s bulgarian. Big difference. No offence taken.

So:

Translates to:

no one expected revolution in the railroaded gameplay.

Wow :lol: Bulgarians are alot more vocal :p And I appologise for my ignorance, I havent got a firm grasp of my own language, so as you may imagine im a bit stuck with others :p