Your Jedi in TSL

If there's silver, my Jedi is going to use a dual-sided silver lightsaber. Male lightsider, of course. I think I'll go with persuade and awareness my first game, and if more I'll get treat injury, repair, or computer in no particular order, doing the other skills in other playthroughs. Maybe I'll do repair and security for darkside, or something - it looks like Darkside might be worth it in this one.

Well, I'm not crazy about such clumsy weapons as blasters, but the walkthrough trailer showed Mira staying back a good distance and holding her own with the blaster. The rocket animations looked nice, but didn't do uber-damage. It seems fairly balanced.

It is too bad we are forced to play Jedi.

I'd wager that abour 1,200 of your 1,300 posts have been "Too bad I'm being forced to play a Jedi."

I will explain this one more time, slowly.

No one is forcing you to play this game. You say you aren't going to play the game. You say you don't care about it.

That's fine. You have the right to have that opinion. You also have a right to post on these forums despite not caring for the title in development. However, your incessent badgering about being "forced" to do something is down right annoying.

You are not being forced to play anyone.

And if, for some reason, you go back on your word and play this title (which I suspect you might) then you have plenty of non-Jedi characters to play. What I really recommend is that you boot up Fallout again, and play a game you enjoy rather than bitching about games that you don't.

Or, here's an idea. Since you want a game that doesn't exist, go make one. Toolsets and editors are out there. You don't even need to know how to program, and you like to write. Go develop a game. I'm serious. Maybe people will play it and appreciate your contributions, because your current mantra of "I'm being forced to play a Jedi" isn't appreciated.

It is too bad we are forced to play Jedi.

I'd wager that abour 1,200 of your 1,300 posts have been "Too bad I'm being forced to play a Jedi."

I will explain this one more time, slowly.

No one is forcing you to play this game. You say you aren't going to play the game. You say you don't care about it.

That's fine. You have the right to have that opinion. You also have a right to post on these forums despite not caring for the title in development. However, your incessent badgering about being "forced" to do something is down right annoying.

You are not being forced to play anyone.

And if, for some reason, you go back on your word and play this title (which I suspect you might) then you have plenty of non-Jedi characters to play. What I really recommend is that you boot up Fallout again, and play a game you enjoy rather than bitching about games that you don't.

Or, here's an idea. Since you want a game that doesn't exist, go make one. Toolsets and editors are out there. You don't even need to know how to program, and you like to write. Go develop a game. I'm serious. Maybe people will play it and appreciate your contributions, because your current mantra of "I'm being forced to play a Jedi" isn't appreciated.

No one is forcing me to play the game but there is no worthwhile CRPGs hitting the PC market. Instead we are getting POS games like KotOR2. If KotOR2 follows the footsteps of the first all the non-Jedi characters won't be my character. I like to play my character and not the developers.

I have played Fallout more than a hundred times. Its a good game but I have played it to death. Fallout 2 is in the same boat.

I am not here to do the developers job for them.

I am not here to do the developers job for them.

Do you think your bitching is helping anything? Is it changing KOTOR, or leading to the production of games you would prefer to play? Your attitude takes away the credibility of your remarks.

You're here to complain needlessly and I'm done listening.

From what i hear repair will play a large role in the modifying of weapons so my jedi will have a pretty high repair skill, along with persuade of course.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I really wish there was an "ignore" function on here.

I try to avoid Hades_One's posts, but he seems to want to post in every thread saying the exact same thing.

Seriously dude, just leave it alone. As Enderwiggin stated, it's f***ing annoying (sorry about the swearing, but my God he's an idiot). Just leave.

I know the moderators are quite lax here, and most times that's a good thing, but holy hell it'd be nice if he'd just be banned since he doesn't even try to add anything productive to the discussions, just instigates flame wars.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm not the one flaming so how am I instigating a flame war?

I am just saying, yes there is a Light Side ending and a Dark Side ending but what of the neutral ending. Not everyone likes to be at the extremes and there should be an option for those players.

I'm not the one flaming so how am I instigating a flame war?

I am just saying, yes there is a Light Side ending and a Dark Side ending but what of the neutral ending. Not everyone likes to be at the extremes and there should be an option for those players.

You instigate flame wars because you annoy people on this board that are trying to discuss KOTOR: TSL by repeating the SAME thing over and over. Every single one of your posts consists of 1)you not buying the game 2)you not looking forward to the game 3)you hate being "made" to play as a Jedi and slight variations to each.

You don't add ANYTHING to any discussions, except to have other forumers find your posts annoying. There are others on here who share your view about being able to play as a non-Jedi, but they also contribute to discussions, or add valuable insights/information on topics in here. You don't. You don't add a thing except to respond to ANY topic, whether it be about weapons, about Force Powers, about the main end boss, etc. with you not wanting to be forced to play as a Jedi.

Seriously, if you're over 13 years old, I suggest doing something more meaningful with your time than posting one line crap in every thread on here.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Darksider B)

Dual Wielding one long and one short Lightsaber. :ph34r:

Wearing the most pleasing to the eye armor in the game. :)

And I'll Force Persuade and Force Wave my way threw :ph34r:

I think someone is taking these forums a little too seriously and needs to layoff the caffeine, GhostofAnakin. I mean you even took a Star Warsy nickname with little meaning outside of Star Wars. Do you obsess much?

If I play this game I would pick only force powers that require me to be unarmored and wear the heaviest armor in the game. I would use Blasters, blaster rifles, and similar weapons. I would put max skill points in persuade and repair.

I think someone is taking these forums a little too seriously and needs to layoff the caffeine, GhostofAnakin. I mean you even took a Star Warsy nickname with little meaning outside of Star Wars.

If I play this game I would pick only force powers that require me to be unarmored and wear the heaviest armor in the game. I would use Blasters, blaster rifles, and similar weapons. I would put max skill points in persuade and repair.

I picked my nickname because I signed up for a STAR WARS GAME forum. I don't post in any of the other forums, so why wouldn't I choose a Star Wars-related name?

Also, I am not taking Star Wars, this game, or this forum too seriously. I just find you incredibly annoying because you act like one of those annoying 15 year olds that go on message boards to spam the forum while others are trying to have an interesting discussion.

If I was taking this too seriously, I'd hate you. But I don't. I just find you incredibly annoying and your posts completely pointless and inflaming.

I will likely once again wield two sabers, with different colors. I'm waiting to see what color options present themselves, but blue and purple will work fine.

I probably will probably focus heavily on Awareness, or Repair. It depends if I can use another character's Repair skill at the workbench.

That is what really freaking irked me in the first game. It made no sense for my character is the only person who could do Repair checks, use a workbench, or talk to people. It was stupid. We have a number of NPCs that have varied amount of skills and abilities. Let us be able to use them.

I liked orange and purple for two blades in the original. None of the colors interested for a double-bladed saber, but I think the silver (if that's not just a stupid rumor) is going to change that. There was an earlier screenshot for KotOR I that had the black-robed, short haired, somewhat nerdy looking guy with a scowling face, fighting Rakatan's on the beach with a green double-bladed saber. I tried to implement that look, but it just didn't have the same effect. I also really liked the green/purple combo that was in a screenshot of a male revan fighting a tarentek in the caves of Korriban. That's what I did for my first game.

If I can manage white robes, I'll wear them. My character will alternate between silver/orange and silver double. Still haven't changed my mind about the persuade/awareness skills, (I always have diplomacy skill in RPG's) though now that you guys remind me repair really has some awesome options. Maybe I'll split three-way, or add a few points to int and go sentinel. I was liking the idea of a muscle-consular, but...

I liked the purple blade, but once Mantle of the Force and Heart of the Guardian (or whatever they were called) were available, I couldn't use purple anymore. The yellow was my least favorite color for my blade.