Is the masked guy Darth Nihilus?

Hehehe... what do you mean? Of course you can change it, silly! In the game, there'll be some villain named Darth Nihilus, but you can rename him Mr. Pinky or something, and he'll get real irate.

Wait... what do you REALLY mean?

Darth Nihilus sounds familiar. I wouldn't be surprised if that were his name.

I read somewhere that the masked Sith is Darth Nihilus. Is that true? And if it is, can we change it?

Well, where did you read it?

I remember someone was running around these boards saying it, but there hasn't been any conformation.

PS, I doubt you could rename him, the names not bad. I don't think you can name a bad guy or a Star Wars movie anymore without everyone hating it, apparently. (attack of the clones was dumb tho)

I read somewhere that the masked Sith is Darth Nihilus.  Is that true?  And if it is, can we change it?

Well, where did you read it?

I remember someone was running around these boards saying it, but there hasn't been any conformation.

PS, I doubt you could rename him, the names not bad. I don't think you can name a bad guy or a Star Wars movie anymore without everyone hating it, apparently. (attack of the clones was dumb tho)

I think I did read it in one of the threads here, but I can't remember who said it. I don't suppose that means it's official or anything.

And I just don't know 'bout that name. I mean, it's not Darth Jebus stupid, but it's "what's-his-name-again" wierd. But if that's his name, I'm sure I'll get used to it. :blink:

It's a perfectly sensible Sith name - with a touch of Roman classicism for good measure. Nihilus, with the root 'nihil' is the source for lots of juicy evil words, like nihilism, Annihilate, etc...

If all character names were chosen with this much care and attention to detail, fantasy fiction would benefit as a whole.

I did a search and ended up with this: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...0nihilus&st=100

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

why are the page numbers in that link like

"Pages

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

why are the page numbers in that link like

"Pages

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

That's odd, IE here too.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

They're wierd here, too. Maybe it's what browser we have? I'm using Microsoft Internet Explorer.

It's an longest known bug! Sometimes IE changes 5 in 5.6666666 and 6 in 6.6666666. It's amazing :D

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Firefox in 0.8 had some kind of memory issue, I'd swear I wasn't doing anything, except having web pages open, and it kept eating up more and more memory for it. I killed the process when it ate up 50 megs, from less than 20 on a previous check. The only change between the two was that I /closed/ some tabs. And it still kept eating more memory. <_< Here's hoping that 0.9 will be better.

Hehehe... what do you mean?  Of course you can change it, silly!  In the game, there'll be some villain named Darth Nihilus, but you can rename him Mr. Pinky or something, and he'll get real irate.

Wait... what do you REALLY mean?

Darth Nihilus sounds familiar.  I wouldn't be surprised if that were his name.

[Kung Pao]

Well there will be a Darth Pain who'll eventually change his name to 'Betty'.

[/Kung Pao]

I personally use MYIE2 because it's stable and feature-rich. I know people who swear by FireFox and CrazyBrowser, so I threw those out there as well. CrazyBrowser is not a memory hog, but it lacks certain features I've been acustom to.

And I like the name, btw. Then again, I'm a big fan nihilism. It makes me smile!

I think the guy claiming Darth Nihilus is full of s***. He later says in the thread:

well, it has been confirmed now as my version of pc gamer says it's true plus my source.

if pc gamer said it, we would have heard about it

For what it's worth, I have an official Australian Xbox Magazine for this month which lists the "white haired chick" as called "Ataris" and the sith lookin' man/chick as 'Darth Ni'

I dunno if this is news or not...

Also, the official site has 3 new screens annnnnnd a downloadable wallpaper which kicks ASS!!

FYI....

For what it's worth, I have an official Australian Xbox Magazine for this month which lists the "white haired chick" as called "Ataris" and the sith lookin' man/chick as 'Darth Ni'

We are the Sith who say:

NI!

Fetch me a shrubbery!

Ataris! Like Atari?

This sh!t is all f***ed up...